1 800 222 6872

Pandolfi Mealli: Violin Sonatas / Manze, Egarr, Jacobs

Album Summary

>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 3/2 ("La Cesta")
>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 3/4 ("La Castella")
>Flor, Christian : Suite for harpsichord in C major
>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 3/5 ("La Clemente")
>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 3/6 ("La Sabbatina")
>Flor, Christian : Suite for harpsichord in D minor
>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 4/1 ("La Bernabea")
>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 4/4 ("La Biancuccia")
>Flor, Christian : Suite for harpsichord in A major
>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 4/6 ("La Vinciolina")
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Channel Classics celebrates 15 years of recordings by launching a new mid-price series - Canal Grande.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 3/2 ("La Cesta")
  • Performers: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord); Fred Jacobs (Theorbo); Andrew Manze (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 3/4 ("La Castella")
  • Performers: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord); Fred Jacobs (Theorbo); Andrew Manze (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Flor, Christian : Suite for harpsichord in C major
  • Performer: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 3/5 ("La Clemente")
  • Performers: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord); Fred Jacobs (Theorbo); Andrew Manze (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 3/6 ("La Sabbatina")
  • Performers: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord); Fred Jacobs (Theorbo); Andrew Manze (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Flor, Christian : Suite for harpsichord in D minor
  • Performer: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 4/1 ("La Bernabea")
  • Performers: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord); Fred Jacobs (Theorbo); Andrew Manze (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 4/4 ("La Biancuccia")
  • Performers: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord); Fred Jacobs (Theorbo); Andrew Manze (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Flor, Christian : Suite for harpsichord in A major
  • Performer: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mealli, Giovanni : Sonata for violin & continuo, Op. 4/6 ("La Vinciolina")
  • Performers: Richard Egarr (Harpsichord); Fred Jacobs (Theorbo); Andrew Manze (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque