Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Spanish music of this period tends to be sung by powerful voices and Isabel Monar is no exception. She is as forceful as you could wish, but doesn't deliver everything in a monotone - she can sing softly where appropriate.
Liner Note Authors: John Russell Morgan; Bill Whitaker .
Recording information: Mosfilm Studio, Moscow, Russia.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Korngold: The Sea Hawk, Deception / William Stromberg, et al
Film Music Classics - Korngold: Captain Blood; Young, et al
Benjamin Frankel: Benjamin Frankel: Curse of the Werewolf and Other Film Music
Film Music Classics - Frankel: Curse of the Werewolf, etc
Reger: Organ Works Vol 7 / Edgar Krapp
Film Music Classics - Tiomkin: Red River
Film Music Classics - Steiner: King Kong
Brahms: Symphony no 4, Hungarian Dances / Alsop, London PO
Wagner-Stokowski: Symphonic Syntheses / Serebrier, et al
Stokowski: Symphonic Transcriptions / Serebrier, et al
- Alfred Newman: The Hunchback of Notre Dame; Beau G (Newman, Alfred (Composer/Conduc)
- Max Steiner: The Treasure of the Sierra Madre [Fil (Steiner, Max (Composer))
- Erich Wolfgang Korngold: The Adventures of Robin H (Moscow Symphony Orchestra)
- The Complete Bernard Herrmann Motion Picture Score (Moscow Symphony Orchestra)
- Bernard Herrmann: Battle of Neretva; The Naked & D (Moscow Symphony Orchestra)