1 800 222 6872

Bach: Complete Sinfonias / Rilling, Bach-Collegium

Audio Samples

  1. Bach, J.S. — Christ Lag In Todes Banden, BWV 4: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Bach, J.S. — Nach Dir, Herr, Verlanget Mich, BWV 150: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Bach, J.S. — Der Herr Denket an Uns, BWV 196: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Bach, J.S. — Gleichwie Der Regen Und Schnee Vom Himmel Fallt, BWV 18: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Bach, J.S. — Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen, BWV 12: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Bach, J.S. — Ich Hatte Viel Bekummernis, BWV 21: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Bach, J.S. — Tritt Auf Die Glaubensbahn, BWV 152: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Bach, J.S. — Die Elenden Sollen Essen, BWV 75: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Bach, J.S. — Die Himmel Erzahlen Die Ehre Gottes, BWV 76: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Bach, J.S. — Am Abend Aber Desselbigen Sabbats, BWV 42: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Bach, J.S. — Oratorium Festo Paschali: Kommt, Eilet Und Laufet (Easter Oratorio), BWV 249: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Bach, J.S. — Wir Müssen Durch Viel Trübsal , BWV 146: I. Sinfonia In D Minor: Wir Mussen Durch Viel Trubsal, BWV 146: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Bach, J.S. — Geist Und Seele Wird Verwirret, BWV 35: Concerto $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Bach, J.S. — Geist Und Seele Wird Verwirret, BWV 35: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Bach, J.S. — Gott Soll Allein Mein Herze Haben, BWV 169: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Bach, J.S. — Ich Geh Und Suche Mit Verlangen, BWV 49: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Bach, J.S. — Falsche Welt, Dir Trau Ich Nicht, BWV 52: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Bach, J.S. — Ich Habe Meine Zuversicht, BWV 188: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Bach, J.S. — Non Sa Che Sia Dolore, BWV 209: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Bach, J.S. — Ich Steh Mit Einem Fuss Im Grabe, BWV 156: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Bach, J.S. — Ich Liebe Den Hochsten Von Ganzem Gemute, BWV 174: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Bach, J.S. — Wir Danken Dir, Gott, Wir Danken Dir, BWV 29: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Bach, J.S. — Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248, Part II: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Bach, J.S. — Gottes Zeit Ist Die Allerbeste Zeit, BWV 106: Sinfonia $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Bach, J.S. — Himmelskonig, Sei Willkommen, BWV 182: Sonata $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Bach, J.S. — Der Himmel Lacht, Die Erde Jubilieret, BWV 31: Sonata $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ lag in Todesbanden, BWV 4
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 150 "Nach dir, Herr, verlanget mich" BWV 150
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 196, "Der Herr denket an uns" BWV 196
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 18, "Gleichwie der Regen und Schnee vom Himmel fällt" BWV 18
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 12 "Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen", BWV 12 (BC A68)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 21, "Ich hatte viel Bekummernis BWV 21
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 152, "Tritt auf due Glaubensbahn" BWV 152
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 75 "Die Elenden sollen essen" BWV 75
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 76, "Die Himmel erzählen die Ehre Gottes," BWV 76
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 34a, "O ewiges Feuer, O Ursprung der Liebe" (incomplete), BWV 34a
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 249a, "Entfliehet, verschwindet, entweichet, ihr Sorgen," (Shepherd Cantata), BWV 249a (
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 146, "Wir mussen durch viel Trubsal," BWV 146 (BC A70)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 35, "Geist und Seele wird verwirret" BWV 35
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 169 "Gott soll allein mein Herze haben" BWV 169
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 49, "Ich geh und suche mit Verlangen," BWV 49
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 52, "Falsche Welt, dir trau ich nicht," BWV 52
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 188, "Ich habe meine Zuversicht," BWV 188
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 209, "Non sa che sia dolore" BWV 209
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 174, "Ich liebe den Höchsten von ganzem Gemüte" BWV 174
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 106, "Gottes Zeit ist die allerbeste Zeit," ("Actus Tragicus"), BWV 106 (BC B18)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 182, "Himmelskönig, sei willkommen," BWV 182
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 31 "Der Himmel lacht, die Erde jubilieret" BWV 31
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This 2-CD collection features the complete instrumental introductory Sinfonias and Sonatas for the Cantatas of J.S. Bach. While many of these movements have come down to us in versions as violin or harpsichord concertos, Bach would as often rearrange pre-existing works for use in his cantatas. The breathless Prelude for the Third Partita for solo violin would be transformed into a festive score with trumpets, drums, oboes, and organ, and even the Third Brandenburg Concerto would be recycled as the Sinfonia to Cantata No. 174. All performances and recordings taken from the multi-award winning Edition Bachakademie.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ lag in Todesbanden, BWV 4 :: Sinfonia E Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 150 "Nach dir, Herr, verlanget mich" BWV 150 :: Sinfonia in B Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1706

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 196, "Der Herr denket an uns" BWV 196 :: Sinfonia in C Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1707-1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 18, "Gleichwie der Regen und Schnee vom Himmel fällt" BWV 18 :: Sinfonia in A Mi
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 12 "Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen", BWV 12 (BC A68) :: Sinfonia in F Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 04/22/1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 21, "Ich hatte viel Bekümmernis BWV 21 :: Sinfonia in C Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 06/17/1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 152, "Tritt auf due Glaubensbahn" BWV 152 :: Sinfonia in G Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 12/30/1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 75 "Die Elenden sollen essen" BWV 75 :: Sinfonia in G Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 05/30/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 76, "Die Himmel erzählen die Ehre Gottes," BWV 76 :: Sinfonia in E Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 06/06/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 34a, "O ewiges Feuer, O Ursprung der Liebe" (incomplete), BWV 34a :: Sinfonia in D Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 6 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 04/08/1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 249a, "Entfliehet, verschwindet, entweichet, ihr Sorgen," (Shepherd Cantata), BWV 249a (
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 02/23/1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 146, "Wir müssen durch viel Trübsal," BWV 146 (BC A70) :: Sinfonia in D Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 05/12/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 35, "Geist und Seele wird verwirret" BWV 35 :: Sinfonia in D Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 09/08/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 35, "Geist und Seele wird verwirret" BWV 35 :: Sinfonia in D Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 09/08/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 169 "Gott soll allein mein Herze haben" BWV 169 :: Sinfonia in D Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 7 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 10/20/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 49, "Ich geh und suche mit Verlangen," BWV 49 :: Sinfonia in E Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/03/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 52, "Falsche Welt, dir trau ich nicht," BWV 52 :: Sinfonia in F Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/24/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 188, "Ich habe meine Zuversicht," BWV 188 :: Sinfonia in D Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 7 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/17/1728

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 209, "Non sa che sia dolore" BWV 209 :: Sinfonia in B Minor
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1729

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052 :: Sinfonia in F Major-C Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 01/23/1729

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 174, "Ich liebe den Höchsten von ganzem Gemüte" BWV 174 :: Sinfonia in G Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 6 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 06/06/1729

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29 :: Sinfonia in D Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 08/27/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248 :: Sinfonia in G Major
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 5 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1734

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 106, "Gottes Zeit ist die allerbeste Zeit," ("Actus Tragicus"), BWV 106 (BC B18) :: Sonati
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1707-1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 182, "Himmelskönig, sei willkommen," BWV 182 :: Sonata in G Major [Bonus Track]
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 03/25/1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 31 "Der Himmel lacht, die Erde jubilieret" BWV 31 :: Sonata in C Major [Bonus T
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 04/21/1715