Beethoven/Liszt: Symphonies no 1 - 9 / Konstantin Scherbakov

Album Summary

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 2, transcription for piano in D major, S. 464/2 (LW A37c)
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 5 (II), transcription for piano in C minor, S. 464/5 (LW A37c)
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 1, transcription for piano in C major, S. 464/1 (LW A37c)
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies (9) after Beethoven for Piano, S 464
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 6 (III), transcription for piano in F major, S. 464/6 (LW A37c)
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 4, transcription for piano in B flat major, S. 464/4 (LW A37c)
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 9, transcription for piano in D minor, S. 464/9 (LW A37c)
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 7 (I), transcription for piano in A major, S. 463d (LW A37b/3)
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 8, transcription for piano in F major, S. 464/8 (LW A37c)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 2, transcription for piano in D major, S. 464/2 (LW A37c)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin's Church, Hampshire, England (04/27/1998-04/28/1998)
  • Running Time: 32 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1863-1864

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 5 (II), transcription for piano in C minor, S. 464/5 (LW A37c)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin's Church, Hampshire, England (04/27/1998-04/28/1998)
  • Running Time: 34 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1863-1864

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 1, transcription for piano in C major, S. 464/1 (LW A37c)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin's Church, Newbury, Berkshire, England (09/19/2000-09/20/2000)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1863-1864

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies (9) after Beethoven for Piano, S 464
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: St. Martin's Church, Newbury, Berkshire, England (09/19/2000-09/20/2000)
  • Running Time: 50 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1863-1864

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 6 (III), transcription for piano in F major, S. 464/6 (LW A37c)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Dunwich, Suffolk, England (06/05/2002-06/07/2002)
  • Running Time: 38 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1863-1864

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 4, transcription for piano in B flat major, S. 464/4 (LW A37c)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Dunwich, Suffolk, England (12/05/2000-12/07/2000)
  • Running Time: 32 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1863-1864

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 9, transcription for piano in D minor, S. 464/9 (LW A37c)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Suffolk, England (06/02/2003-06/03/2003)
  • Running Time: 63 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1863-1864

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 7 (I), transcription for piano in A major, S. 463d (LW A37b/3)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Suffolk, England (06/05/2002-06/07/2002)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 8, transcription for piano in F major, S. 464/8 (LW A37c)
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1863-1864