- Shostakovich — Symphony No. 7 in C Major, Op. 60 "Leningrad": I. Allegretto
- Shostakovich — Symphony No. 7 in C Major, Op. 60 "Leningrad": II. Moderato (Poco Allegretto)
- Shostakovich — Symphony No. 7 in C Major, Op. 60 "Leningrad": III. Adagio
- Shostakovich — Symphony No. 7 in C Major, Op. 60 "Leningrad": IV. Allegro non Troppo
Notes & Reviews:
"Sure enough, this is one of the most sheerly musical Shostakovich symphony recordings you will ever hear. Even the seemingly emptiest statements of the first movement's "Invasion" theme are subtly inflected, and while this live performance may not be physically overwhelming from moment to moment, it has a long-term accumulating power that comes from structural far-sightedness." -Gramophone
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Richard Rodgers: Victory at Sea (Music from the Original Television Series) 
Rodgers: Victory at Sea / Robert Russell Bennett
Haydn: Complete Symphonies, Vol. 20: Nos. 43 "Mercury", 25 & 36 / Thomas Fey
Brahms: Symphonies nos 3 & 4 / Simone Young, Hamburg PO
Joseph Haydn: Complete Symphonies, Vol. 19 - Nos. 26, 27 & 42 / Heidelberger Sinfoniker. Fey
Haydn: Complete Symphonies Vol. 16, Nos. 90 & 92 / Thomas Fey, Heidelberg Symphony Orchestra
Haydn: Complete Symphonies, Vol. 15 / Fey
Haydn: Paris Symphonies Nos. 82-87 / Fey
Liszt: The Piano Concertos; Hungarian Rhapsodies / Nelson Freire, piano; Artur Pizarro, piano
Works DetailsShostakovich, Dmitri : Symphony no 7 (as used in the film "Testimony")
- Conductor: Günther Herbig
- Notes: Composition written: 1941.
- Running Time: 69 min. 9 sec.
- Period Time: Modern
- Form: Orchestral
- Written: 1941