1 800 222 6872

Sviatoslav Richter in the 1950s Vol 1

Audio Samples

  1. 5 Piano Transcriptions from "Cinderella": Quarrel, Op. 102, No. 3 $0.99 on iTunes
  2. 5 Piano Transcriptions from "Cinderella": Gavotte, Op. 95, No 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. 5 Piano Transcriptions from "Cinderella": Autumn Fairy, Op. 97, No. 6 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. 5 Piano Transcriptions from "Cinderella": Orientalia, Op. 97, No. 6 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. 5 Piano Transcriptions from "Cinderella": Waltz: Cinderella and the Prince, Op. 102, No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. 10 Visions Fugitives, Op. 22: Nos. 3-6, 8-9, 11, 14-15, 18 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Piano Sonata No. 7 in B-Flat Major, Op. 83: I. Allegro inquieto $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Piano Sonata No. 7 in B-Flat Major, Op. 83: II. Andante caloroso $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Piano Sonata No. 7 in B-Flat Major, Op. 83: III. Precipitato $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Toccata in C Major, Op. 7 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Images, Book 2: No. 1, Cloches à travers les feuilles $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Etude in E Major, Op. 10, No. 3 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Etude in C Major, Op. 10, No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Prelude in G Minor, Op. 23, No. 5 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Prelude in G-Sharp Minor, Op. 32, No. 12 $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Grand Sonata in G Major, Op. 37: I. Moderato e risoluto
  17. Grand Sonata in G Major, Op. 37: II. Andante non troppo quasi moderato
  18. Grand Sonata in G Major, Op. 37: III. Scherzo. Allegro giocoso $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Grand Sonata in G Major, Op. 37: IV. Finale. Allegro vivace $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Prelude in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 23, No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Prelude in A Major, Op. 32, No. 9 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Prelude in B Minor, Op. 32, No. 10 $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Prelude in G-Sharp Minor, Op. 32, No. 12 $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Prelude in A-Flat Major, Op. 23, No. 8 $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Prelude in F Major, Op. 32, No. 7 $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Prelude in C Major, Op. 32, No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Prelude in B-Flat Minor, Op. 32, No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Prelude in B-Flat Major, Op. 23, No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Prelude in D Major, Op. 23, No. 4 $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Prelude in C Minor, Op. 23, No. 7 $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Images, Book 2: No. 1, Cloches à travers les feuilles $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Valse Oubliée No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Etude in E Major, Op. 10, No. 3 $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Pieces (6) for piano (from the ballet Cinderella), Op. 102
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Pieces (3) for piano (from the ballet Cinderella), Op. 95
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Pieces (10) for piano (from the ballet Cinderella), Op. 97
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Visions fugitives (20), for piano, Op. 22
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for Piano no 7 in B flat major ("War Sonata 2/Stalingrad"), Op. 83
>Schumann, Robert : Toccata for piano in C major, Op. 7
>Debussy, Claude : Cloches à travers les feuilles, for piano, L. 111/1
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 23 in G sharp minor, Op. 32/12
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sonata for Piano in G major, Op. 37 "Grande Sonate"
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 2 in F sharp minor, Op. 23/1
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 20 in A major, Op. 32/9
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 21 in B minor, Op. 32/10
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 9 in A flat major, Op. 23/8
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 18 in F major, Op. 32/7
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 12 in C major, Op. 32/1
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 13 in B flat major, Op. 32/2
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 3 in B flat major, Op. 23/2
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 5 in D major, Op. 23/4
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 23/7
>Liszt, Franz : Valse oubliée, for piano no 1, S. 215/1 (LW A311/1)
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Pieces (6) for piano (from the ballet Cinderella), Op. 102 :: 3. Quarrel
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1944

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Pieces (3) for piano (from the ballet Cinderella), Op. 95 :: 2. Gavotte
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1942

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Pieces (10) for piano (from the ballet Cinderella), Op. 97 :: 3. Autumn Fairy
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1943

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Pieces (10) for piano (from the ballet Cinderella), Op. 97 :: 6. Orientalia
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1943

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Pieces (6) for piano (from the ballet Cinderella), Op. 102 :: 1. Waltz, Cinderella and the Prince
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1944

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Visions fugitives (20), for piano, Op. 22 :: Nos. 3-6, 8-9, 11, 14-15 & 18
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915-1917

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Sonata for Piano no 7 in B flat major ("War Sonata 2/Stalingrad"), Op. 83
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1939-1942

>Schumann, Robert : Toccata for piano in C major, Op. 7
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829-1833

>Debussy, Claude : Cloches à travers les feuilles, for piano, L. 111/1
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 23 in G sharp minor, Op. 32/12
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sonata for Piano in G major, Op. 37 "Grande Sonate"
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 2 in F sharp minor, Op. 23/1
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 20 in A major, Op. 32/9
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 21 in B minor, Op. 32/10
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 23 in G sharp minor, Op. 32/12
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 9 in A flat major, Op. 23/8
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 18 in F major, Op. 32/7
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 12 in C major, Op. 32/1
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 13 in B flat major, Op. 32/2
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 3 in B flat major, Op. 23/2
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 5 in D major, Op. 23/4
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 23/7
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Debussy, Claude : Cloches à travers les feuilles, for piano, L. 111/1
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907

>Liszt, Franz : Valse oubliée, for piano no 1, S. 215/1 (LW A311/1)
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1881

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832