1 800 222 6872

The Ultimate Most Relaxing Classical Music in the Universe

Audio Samples

  1. Nocturne in F Major, Op. 10, No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Suite No. 3 in D Major, BWV 1068: II. “Air” $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Ballade No. 1 in G minor, Op. 23 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Canon in D Major. T. 337 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Suite Bergamasque in F Major, L 75: III. “Clair de lune $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Idyll for String Orchestra, JW VI/3: V. Adagio – Presto – Tempo I $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-sharp Minor, Op. 27: II. “Moonlight Sonata” $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Songs Without Words No. 6 in A Major, Op. 62: Molto allegro vivace "Spring Song" $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Swan Lake, Op. 20: Excerpt $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Romeo and Juliet Suite No. 1, Op. 64: III. Madrigal $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Carnival of the Animals: VII. Aquarium $0.99 on iTunes
  12. String Quintet No 2 in C minor, K.406/516b: IV. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Sonata for Two Pianos in F minor, Op. 34b: II. Andante, un poco adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Fantasia on "Greensleeves" $0.99 on iTunes
  15. String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. “Notturno” $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, Op. 18: “Adagio Sostenuto”
  17. Bagatelle in A Minor, WoO 59: “Fur Elise” $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Prelude No. 22: Book 1. “Well-Tempered Clavier” $0.99 on iTunes
  19. String Quartet No. 1, Op. 11: II. Adagio For Strings $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Violin Concerto, Op. 64: III. “Allegro Molto Vivace” $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Prelude No. 1 in C Major: Ave Maria $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Etude No. 3 in E Major, Op. 10 “Valeria Tryon” $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067: II “Rondeau” $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Morceaux (2) for Piano, Op. 10
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Janácek, Leos [Composer] : Idyll for string orchestra, JW 6/3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Romeo and Juliet, ballet in 4 acts, Op. 64
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 violins, 2 violas & cello no 2 in C minor ("String Quintet no 2"), K. 406 (K. 516b)
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for 2 pianos in F minor, Op. 34b
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Fantasia on Greensleeves
>Borodin, Alexander : Quartet for Strings no 2 in D major
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Barber, Samuel : Adagio for Strings
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in D minor
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Morceaux (2) for Piano, Op. 10 :: Nocturne in F
  • Performer: Vladimir Tropp (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1871

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G string
  • Conductor: Jorgen Hansen
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
  • Performer: Hélène Grimaud (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Conductor: Jorgen Hansen
  • Running Time: 5 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
  • Performer: Alain Planès (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Janácek, Leos [Composer] : Idyll for string orchestra, JW 6/3 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: Adagio sostenuto
  • Performer: Bruno-Leonardo Gelber (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
  • Performer: Kyoko Tabe (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/01/1842

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake :: [Excerpt]
  • Running Time: 7 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique" :: Adagio cantabile
  • Performer: Bruno-Leonardo Gelber (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Romeo and Juliet, ballet in 4 acts, Op. 64 :: [Excerpt]
  • Conductor: Stanislaw Skrowaczewski
  • Notes: Composition written: 1935-36.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1935-1936

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals :: Aquarium
  • Conductor: Charles Groves
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 violins, 2 violas & cello no 2 in C minor ("String Quintet no 2"), K. 406 (K. 516b)
  • Performer: Josef Suk (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Smetana Quartet
  • Notes: Composition written: 1787.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for 2 pianos in F minor, Op. 34b :: Andante
  • Performers: Valery Afanassiev (Piano); Vadim Suchanov (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Fantasia on Greensleeves
  • Conductor: Charles Groves
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Borodin, Alexander : Quartet for Strings no 2 in D major :: Notturno
  • Running Time: 7 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18 :: Adagio sostenuto
  • Performer: Hélène Grimaud (Piano)
  • Conductor: Jesús López-Cobos
  • Running Time: 11 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1900-1901

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performer: Annerose Schmidt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869 :: Prelude
  • Performer: Valery Afanassiev (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Barber, Samuel : Adagio for Strings
  • Ensemble: Baroque Strings Zürich
  • Running Time: 7 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1936

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in D minor :: 1. Allegro molto vivace
  • Performer: Jean-Jacques Kantorow (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 09/16/1844

>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
  • Performers: Maxence Larrieu (Flute); Susanna Mildonian (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
  • Performer: Konstantin Lifschitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067 :: [Excerpt]
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739