1 800 222 6872

Lemare Affair - Concert Pieces by Edwin H Lemare / Hohman

Album Summary

>Lemare, Edwin : Concertstücke no 1 in the form of a Polonaise for organ, Op. 80
>Lemare, Edwin : Rondo Capriccio, a study in accents for organ, Op. 64
>Lemare, Edwin : Toccata and Fugue in D minor for organ, Op. 98
>Lemare, Edwin : Lullaby for organ, Op. 81
>Lemare, Edwin : Sonata for organ no 1 in F, Op. 95
>Lemare, Edwin : Bell Scherzo for organ, Op. 89
>Lemare, Edwin : Concertstücke no 2 in the form of a Tarantella for organ, Op. 90
>Lemare, Edwin : Andantino for Organ in D flat major "Moonlight and Roses"
>Lemare, Edwin : Fantasia and Fugue for organ in E, Op. 99
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Lemare, Edwin : Concertstücke no 1 in the form of a Polonaise for organ, Op. 80
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Lemare, Edwin : Rondo Capriccio, a study in accents for organ, Op. 64
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Lemare, Edwin : Toccata and Fugue in D minor for organ, Op. 98
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Lemare, Edwin : Lullaby for organ, Op. 81
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Lemare, Edwin : Sonata for organ no 1 in F, Op. 95
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Lemare, Edwin : Bell Scherzo for organ, Op. 89
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Lemare, Edwin : Concertstücke no 2 in the form of a Tarantella for organ, Op. 90
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Lemare, Edwin : Andantino for Organ in D flat major "Moonlight and Roses"
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1888.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Lemare, Edwin : Fantasia and Fugue for organ in E, Op. 99
  • Performer: Frederic Hohman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic