1 800 222 6872

Scarlatti on Fortepiano / David Schrader

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Keyboard Sonata in C major, K.132/L.457/P.295 - Keyboard Sonata in C Major, K.132/L.457/P.295: Cantabile
> Keyboard Sonata in C minor, K.129/L.460/P.148 - Keyboard Sonata in C minor, K.129/L.460: (Allegro)
> Keyboard Sonata in F minor, K.386/L.171/P.137 - Keyboard Sonata in F minor, K.386/L.171/P.137: Presto
> Keyboard Sonata in F major, K.44/L.432/L.116 - Keyboard Sonata in F major, K.44/L.432/L.116: Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in G minor, K.43/L.43/P.133 - Keyboard Sonata in G minor, K.43/L.43/P.133: Allegrissimo
> Keyboard Sonata in A major, K.209/L.428/P.209 - Keyboard Sonata in A major, K.209/L.428/P.209: Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.434/L.343/P.498 - Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.434/L.343/P.498: Andante
> Keyboard Sonata in C minor, K.84/L.10/P.45 - Keyboard Sonata in C minor, K.84/L.10/P.45: (Allegro)
> Keyboard Sonata in F minor, K.239/L.281/P.56 - Keyboard Sonata in F minor, K.239/L.281/P.56: Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in C major, K.513/L.S3/P.176 - Keyboard Sonata in C major, K.513/L.S3/P.176: Pastorale: Moderato
> Keyboard Sonata in C minor, K.158/L.4/P.123 - Keyboard Sonata in C minor, K.158/L.4/P.123: Andante
> Keyboard Sonata in A major, K.113/L.345/P.160 - Keyboard Sonata in A major, K.113/L.345/P.160: Vivo
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.52/L.267/P.41 - Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.52/L.267/P.41:Andante moderato
> Keyboard Sonata in F minor, K.519/L.475/P.445 - Keyboard Sonata in F minor, K.519/L.475/P.445: Allegro assai
> Keyboard Sonata in A major, K.405/L.43/P.436 - Keyboard Sonata in A major, K.405/L.43/P.436: Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in C major, K.308/L.359/P.318 - Keyboard Sonata in C major, K.308/L.359/P.318: Cantabile
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.64/L.58/P.33 - Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.64/L.58/P.33: Gavota: Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.517/L.266/P.517 - Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.517/L.266/P.517: Prestissimo

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 132/L 457
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 129/L 402
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 386/L 171
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 44/L 432
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 43/L 40
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 209/L 428
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 434
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 84/L 10
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 239/L 281
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 513/L S3
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 158/L 4
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 113/L 345
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 52/L 267
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 405/L43
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 308/L 359
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 64/L 58
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 517/L 266
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 132/L 457
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 129/L 402
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 386/L 171
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 44/L 432
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 43/L 40
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 209/L 428
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 434
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 84/L 10
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 239/L 281
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 513/L S3
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 158/L 4
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 113/L 345
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 52/L 267
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 405/L43
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 308/L 359
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 64/L 58
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1742

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 517/L 266
  • Performer: David Schrader (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque