1 800 222 6872

Liszt: Complete Piano Music Vol 24 / Giuseppe Andaloro

> Der Tanz in der Dorfschenke, S514/R181, "Mephisto Waltz No. 1" - Der Tanz in der Dorfschenke, S514/R181, "Mephisto Waltz No. 1"
> Mephisto Waltz No. 2, S515/R182 - Mephisto Waltz No. 2
> Mephisto Waltz No. 3, S216/R38 - Mephisto Waltz No. 3
> Mephisto Waltz No. 4, S696/R661 - Mephisto Waltz No. 4
> Elegie No. 1, S196/195a/R76, "Schlummerlied im Grabe" - Elegie No. 1, S196/195a/R76, "Schlummerlied im Grabe"
> Elegie No. 2, S197/R77 - Elegie No. 2, S197/R77
> Grosses Konzertsolo (Grand solo de concert), S176/R18 - Grosses Konzertsolo, S176/R18

Album Summary

>Liszt, Franz : Der Tanz in der Dorfschenke, S 514 "Mephisto Waltz no 1"
>Liszt, Franz : Mephisto Waltz, for piano no 2, S. 515 (LW A288)
>Liszt, Franz : Mephisto Waltz, for piano no 3 (I & II), S. 216 (LW A325)
>Liszt, Franz : Mephisto Waltz, for piano no 4 (II), S. 696 (LW A337)
>Liszt, Franz : Elegie, for piano no 1, S. 196 (LW A266)
>Liszt, Franz : Elegie, for piano no 2, S. 197 (LW A277)
>Liszt, Franz : Grosses Konzertsolo, for piano, S. 176 (LW A167)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Liszt, Franz : Der Tanz in der Dorfschenke, S 514 "Mephisto Waltz no 1"
  • Performer: Giuseppe Andaloro (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (03/08/2005-03/09/2005)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1859-1862

>Liszt, Franz : Mephisto Waltz, for piano no 2, S. 515 (LW A288)
  • Performer: Giuseppe Andaloro (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (03/08/2005-03/09/2005)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1881

>Liszt, Franz : Mephisto Waltz, for piano no 3 (I & II), S. 216 (LW A325)
  • Performer: Giuseppe Andaloro (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (03/08/2005-03/09/2005)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1883

>Liszt, Franz : Mephisto Waltz, for piano no 4 (II), S. 696 (LW A337)
  • Performer: Giuseppe Andaloro (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (03/08/2005-03/09/2005)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1885

>Liszt, Franz : Elegie, for piano no 1, S. 196 (LW A266)
  • Performer: Giuseppe Andaloro (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (03/08/2005-03/09/2005)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874

>Liszt, Franz : Elegie, for piano no 2, S. 197 (LW A277)
  • Performer: Giuseppe Andaloro (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (03/08/2005-03/09/2005)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1877

>Liszt, Franz : Grosses Konzertsolo, for piano, S. 176 (LW A167)
  • Performer: Giuseppe Andaloro (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (03/08/2005-03/09/2005)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849-1850