- Maria Magnelli (Soprano)
- Marcella Ventura (Alto)
- Andrea Fusari (Tenor)
- Gastone Sarti (Baritone)
- Valentina Domenicali (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
Relatively little is known of the Bolognese composer Pirro Capacelli Albergati (1663-1735) except for the contents of a folder in the State Archives marked "Honors received from Pirro Albergati by His Royal Majesty Leopold I." These letters begin in 1687-about the time that the "most humble, devoted, and obliging" Albergati apparently entered imperial court service-and continue through 1719. Included among the last letters are the scores of two oratorios dedicated to the Emperor, one being Il convito de Baldassarro, which had been composed in 1691.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsAlbergati, Pirro Capacelli : Il Convito di Baldassarro, oratorio for 5 voices with instruments
- Performers: Maria Magnelli (Soprano); Marcella Ventura (Alto); Andrea Fusari (Tenor); Gastone Sarti (Baritone); Valentina Domenicali (Soprano)
- Conductor: Robert Cascio
- Ensemble: Fortuna Ensemble
- Notes: Chiesa Santa Maria della Pianta Dozza Imolese, Bologna, Italy (09/20/2004-06/22/2004)
- Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
- Period Time: Baroque