1 800 222 6872

Bach Instrumental Highlights / Preston, Rilling, et al

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, for solo keyboard in F major (Clavier-Übung II/1), BWV 971 (BC L7)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 12 "Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen", BWV 12 (BC A68)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 21, "Ich hatte viel Bekümmernis" BWV 21
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 146, "Wir müssen durch viel Trübsal," BWV 146
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 4 in D major, BWV 1069
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe in D minor, BWV 1059
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 150 "Nach dir, Herr, verlanget mich" BWV 150
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Harpsichords in C major, BWV 1061
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048 :: Allegro
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 :: Courante
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 :: Gavotte I & II
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, for solo keyboard in F major (Clavier-Übung II/1), BWV 971 (BC L7)
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 20 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 12 "Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen", BWV 12 (BC A68) :: Sinfonia in F minor, BWV 12
  • Performer: Otto Winter (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 04/22/1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 21, "Ich hatte viel Bekümmernis" BWV 21 :: Sinfonia in C minor, BWV 21
  • Performer: Günther Passin (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 06/17/1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 146, "Wir müssen durch viel Trübsal," BWV 146 :: Sinfonia in D minor, BWV 146
  • Performer: Martha Schuster (Organ)
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 8 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 05/12/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067 :: Rondeau
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067 :: Bourrée I & II
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Bourrée
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 4 in D major, BWV 1069 :: Bourrée I - alternativement Bourrée II
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 4 in D major, BWV 1069 :: Réjouissance
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067 :: Badinerie
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe in D minor, BWV 1059
  • Performers: Thomas Indermuhle (Oboe); Simon Preston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1970

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 150 "Nach dir, Herr, verlanget mich" BWV 150 :: Sinfonia in B minor, BWV 150
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1706

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046 :: Adagio
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046 :: Minuetto
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 8 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047 :: Andante
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051 :: Adagio ma non tanto
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047 :: Allegro assai
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048 :: Allegro
  • Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Harpsichords in C major, BWV 1061
  • Performers: Junko Wakamatsu (Piano); Keiko Wakamatsu (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1735