1 800 222 6872

Sultanov Live in Japan - Chopin, Scriabin, Rachmaninov

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 2 in B flat minor/D flat major, B 111/Op. 31
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 3 in C sharp minor, B 125/Op. 39
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 6 in A flat major ("Héroique"), Op. 53, CT. 155
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in E flat major, B 62/Op. 18 "Grande valse brillante"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 35 in C minor, Op. 56/3, CT. 85
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 34 in C major, Op. 56/2, CT. 84
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 12 in C minor ("Revolutionary"), Op. 10/12, CT. 25
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 13 in C minor, Op. 48/1, CT. 120
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 21 in B flat major, Op. 28/21, CT. 186
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 22 in G minor, Op. 28/22, CT. 187
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 24 in D minor, Op. 28/24, CT. 189
>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 53
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Sonata for Piano no 2 in B flat minor, Op. 36
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 2 in B flat minor/D flat major, B 111/Op. 31
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 3 in C sharp minor, B 125/Op. 39
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 6 in A flat major ("Héroique"), Op. 53, CT. 155
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in E flat major, B 62/Op. 18 "Grande valse brillante"
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831-1832
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 35 in C minor, Op. 56/3, CT. 85
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 34 in C major, Op. 56/2, CT. 84
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 12 in C minor ("Revolutionary"), Op. 10/12, CT. 25
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 13 in C minor, Op. 48/1, CT. 120
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 21 in B flat major, Op. 28/21, CT. 186
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 22 in G minor, Op. 28/22, CT. 187
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 24 in D minor, Op. 28/24, CT. 189
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 53
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Sonata for Piano no 2 in B flat minor, Op. 36
  • Performer: Alexei Sultanov (Piano)
  • Notes: Kioi Hall, Tokyo, Japan (03/31/1996-04/02/1996)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1913
  • Studio/Live: Live