Notes & Reviews:
David Zinman and Zurich's Tonhalle Orchestra deliver a superb new live recording of Mahler: Symphony No. 3. This is the third release of Sony BMG Masterworks' first Mahler Cycle available on hybrid Super Audio-CD. The complete cycle will be released on RCA Red Seal over the next three years.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMahler, Gustav : Symphony no 3 in D minor
- Performers: Heinz Saurer (Posthorn); David Bruchez (Trombone)
- Conductor: David Zinman
- Ensemble: Zürich Tonhalle Orchestra
- Notes: Tonhalle Zurich, Switzerland (02/27/2006-03/01/2006)
- Running Time: 98 min. 22 sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Orchestral
- Written: 1893-1896