1 800 222 6872

Telemann: Wind Concertos Vol 3 - Piccolo Concerto TWV 51:D4, etc / Schneider, Cologne Camerata, et al

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Piccolo Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D4 - I. Napolitana
> Piccolo Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D4 - II. Allegro
> Piccolo Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D4 - III. Largo
> Piccolo Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D4 - IV. Tempo di minuetto
> Oboe Concerto in C minor, TWV 51:c1 - I. Adagio
> Oboe Concerto in C minor, TWV 51:c1 - II. Allegro
> Oboe Concerto in C minor, TWV 51:c1 - III. Adagio
> Oboe Concerto in C minor, TWV 51:c1 - IV. Allegro
> Concerto a 3 in F major, TWV 42:F14 - I. Concerto
> Concerto a 3 in F major, TWV 42:F14 - II. Loure
> Concerto a 3 in F major, TWV 42:F14 - III. Tempo di minuet
> Flute Concerto in G major, TWV 51:G2 - I. Andante
> Flute Concerto in G major, TWV 51:G2 - II. Vivace
> Flute Concerto in G major, TWV 51:G2 - III. Grave
> Flute Concerto in G major, TWV 51:G2 - IV. Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D7 - I. Adagio
> Trumpet Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D7 - II. Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D7 - III. Grave
> Trumpet Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D7 - IV. Allegro
> Concerto for 2 Flutes in G major, TWV 53:G1 - I. —
> Concerto for 2 Flutes in G major, TWV 53:G1 - II. Allegro
> Concerto for 2 Flutes in G major, TWV 53:G1 - III. Largo
> Concerto for 2 Flutes in G major, TWV 53:G1 - IV. Presto

Album Summary

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for oboe, strings & continuo in C minor, TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto a 3 for Horn, Flute and Basso Continuo
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for oboe (or flute), strings & continuo in G major, TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 flutes, "bass" (bassoon?), strings & continuo in G major, TWV 53
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer

Notes & Reviews:

CPO's exploration of Telemann's wind concerto cosmos is now on its third mission, and the infinite imaginative powers of this great master continues to inspire our fascination. Not too long ago Telemann's reputation was anything but good; he was regarded as a scribbler without an original idea to his name. But now we can say that this was surely the most mistaken of all mistaken judgments in the whole of music history! Vol. 3 again offers great evidence in his favor.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51 :: D4
  • Running Time: 8 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716-1725

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for oboe, strings & continuo in C minor, TWV 51 :: c1
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1713

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto a 3 for Horn, Flute and Basso Continuo :: F14
  • Running Time: 7 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for oboe (or flute), strings & continuo in G major, TWV 51 :: G2
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1716

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51 :: D7
  • Running Time: 6 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1708-1714

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 flutes, "bass" (bassoon?), strings & continuo in G major, TWV 53 :: G1
  • Conductor: Michael Schneider
  • Running Time: 9 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1712-1721