1 800 222 6872

Eternal Piano - Satie, Debussy, Beethoven, Chopin, etc

Album Summary

>Satie, Erik : Gymnopedies (3) for Piano
>Debussy, Claude : Preludes, Book 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8) for piano, Book 1, Op. 12
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu no 4 in A flat major, D899, Op. 90, no 4
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 36 in E major, Op. 67/6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 13 in A minor, BWV 784
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 10/ L 370
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Pieces (10) for Piano from "Romeo and Juliet", Op. 75
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 5 in G minor (AMN II/5; by Christian Pezold, not JSB), BWV Anh. 115
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 7 (I), transcription for piano in A major, S. 463d (LW A37b/3)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
>Mompou, Federico : Cancons i dansas no 7, for piano ("Mutanyes regalades - L'Heureu Riera")
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
Performers Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Satie, Erik : Gymnopédies (3) for Piano
  • Performer: Klára Körmendi (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Debussy, Claude : Préludes, Book 1 :: VIII La fille aux cheveux de lin
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907-1910

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s) :: 4 Piano Pieces
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8) for piano, Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu no 4 in A flat major, D899, Op. 90, no 4
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1827

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 36 in E major, Op. 67/6
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 04/29/1841

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 13 in A minor, BWV 784
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i) :: Alla Turca - Allegretto
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 10/ L 370
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Pieces (10) for Piano from "Romeo and Juliet", Op. 75 :: Juliet as a Young Girl
  • Performer: Bernd Glemser (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1937.
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1937

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a :: no 7. Danse des mirlitons
  • Ensemble: Aurora Duo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 5 in G minor (AMN II/5; by Christian Pezold, not JSB), BWV Anh. 115
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonies de Beethoven no 7 (I), transcription for piano in A major, S. 463d (LW A37b/3) :: Piano Al
  • Performer: Konstantin Scherbakov (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Mompou, Federico : Cançons i dansas no 7, for piano ("Mutanyes regalades - L'Heureu Riera")
  • Performer: Jordi Masó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1944

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: Adagio Sostenuto
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801