1 800 222 6872

Eternal Harpsichord - Couperin, Forqueray, Byrd, Rameau, Bach, Scarlatti, etc

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>Couperin, François : Premiere courante, for harpsichord (Pieces de clavecin, I, 1ere ordre)
>Forqueray, Jean-Baptiste : Suite no 4 in G minor (transcription of Antoine Forqueray's suite for bass viol)
>Byrd, William : Pavan & Gaillard, for keyboard in G major no 2, MB 71
>Philips, Peter : Galliard for keyboard in G minor
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fugue for Organ in C major, BuxWV 174 "Gigue"
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Work(s)
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 7 (as used in the film "Got Rot Tunbridge Wells")
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Art of the Fugue, BWV 1080
>Rossi, Michelangelo : Corrente no 2 (Toccate e Correnti d'Intavolatura d'organo e cembalo)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in G minor, BWV 1058
>Cabezón, Hernando de : Pavana Italiana, for harpsichord
>Couperin, François : La Milordine, Gigue, for harpsichord (Pieces de clavecin, I, 1ere ordre)
>Seixas, Carlos de : Keyboard Sonata no 24 in D minor [Allegro]
>Soler, Antonio : Sonata for Keyboard no 48 in C minor
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Les Sauvages, for harpsichord in G minor (Nouvelles suites)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata no 7 in C major
>Seixas, Carlos de : Keyboard Sonata no 44 in F minor (Allegro)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Suite for harpsichord in G minor, BuxWV 242
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in E major, HWV 430
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 4 Harpsichords in A minor, BWV 1065
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056 :: Largo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>François Couperin (1668 - 1733) : Première courante, for harpsichord (Pièces de clavecin, I, 1ère ordre)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Forqueray, Jean-Baptiste : Suite no 4 in G minor (transcription of Antoine Forqueray's suite for bass viol) :: La Sainscy
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Byrd, William : Pavan & Gaillard, for keyboard in G major no 2, MB 71 :: The Galliarde to the Seconde Pavain
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Philips, Peter : Galliard for keyboard in G minor
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fugue for Organ in C major, BuxWV 174 "Gigue"
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1690.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Work(s) :: Suite in A minor/major
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 7 (as used in the film "Got Rot Tunbridge Wells") :: Andante
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705-1707

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Art of the Fugue, BWV 1080 :: Contrapunc
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Rossi, Michelangelo : Corrente no 2 (Toccate e Correnti d'Intavolatura d'organo e cembalo)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in G minor, BWV 1058 :: Allegro assai
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Hernando de Cabezón (1541 - 1602) : Pavana Italiana, for harpsichord
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>François Couperin (1668 - 1733) : La Milordine, Gigue, for harpsichord (Pièces de clavecin, I, 1ère ordre)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713

>Seixas, Carlos de : Keyboard Sonata no 24 in D minor [Allegro]
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Soler, Antonio : Sonata for Keyboard no 48 in C minor
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Les Sauvages, for harpsichord in G minor (Nouvelles suites)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata no 7 in C major
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Seixas, Carlos de : Keyboard Sonata no 44 in F minor (Allegro)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118 :: Andante Moderato
  • Running Time: 6 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Suite for harpsichord in G minor, BuxWV 242 :: Sarabande
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in E major, HWV 430
  • Running Time: 4 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1710-1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 4 Harpsichords in A minor, BWV 1065 :: Allegr
  • Notes: Composition written: 1730.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730