Rod Stewart: The Definitive Rod Stewart [Digipak]

Audio Samples

>Maggie May
>Mandolin Wind
>Every Picture Tells a Story
>Stay With Me
>You Wear It Well
>Sailing
>Killing of Georgie, Parts 1 & 2, The
>Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)
>First Cut is the Deepest, The
>You're In My Heart (The Final Acclaim)
>I Was Only Joking
>Hot Legs
>Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
>Passion
>Young Turks
>Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
>Baby Jane
>Infatuation
>Some Guys Have All the Luck
>Love Touch
>Forever Young
>My Heart Can't Tell You No
>Downtown Train
>This Old Heart of Mine [1989 Version] - (featuring Ronald Isley)
>I Don't Want To Talk About It [1989 Version]
>Rhythm of My Heart
>Motown Song, The - (featuring The Temptations)
>Tom Traubert's Blues (Waltzing Matilda) - (previously unreleased)
>Have I Told You Lately [Unplugged Version] - (live)
>Reason To Believe - (live, featuring Ron Wood)
>Two Shades of Blue - (previously unreleased)
>Sailing
>I Don't Want To Talk About It
>Killing of Georgie, The (Part I and II)
>First Cut is the Deepest, The
>You're In My Heart (the Final Acclaim)
>Hot Legs
>Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
>Ain't Love a Bitch
>She Won't Dance With Me
>Young Turks
>Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
>Baby Jane
>If We Fall In Love Tonight
>Ooh La La

Track List

>Maggie May
>Mandolin Wind
>Every Picture Tells a Story
>Stay With Me
>You Wear It Well
>Sailing
>Killing of Georgie, Parts 1 & 2, The
>Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)
>First Cut is the Deepest, The
>You're In My Heart (The Final Acclaim)
>I Was Only Joking
>Hot Legs
>Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
>Passion
>Young Turks
>Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
>Baby Jane
>Infatuation
>Some Guys Have All the Luck
>Love Touch
>Forever Young
>My Heart Can't Tell You No
>Downtown Train
>This Old Heart of Mine [1989 Version] - (featuring Ronald Isley)
>I Don't Want To Talk About It [1989 Version]
>Rhythm of My Heart
>Motown Song, The - (featuring The Temptations)
>Tom Traubert's Blues (Waltzing Matilda) - (previously unreleased)
>Have I Told You Lately [Unplugged Version] - (live)
>Reason To Believe - (live, featuring Ron Wood)
>Two Shades of Blue - (previously unreleased)
>Sailing
>I Don't Want To Talk About It
>Killing of Georgie, The (Part I and II)
>First Cut is the Deepest, The
>You're In My Heart (the Final Acclaim)
>Hot Legs
>Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
>Ain't Love a Bitch
>She Won't Dance With Me
>Young Turks
>Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
>Baby Jane
>If We Fall In Love Tonight
>Ooh La La

Album Remarks & Appraisals:

Deluxe Edition two CD set plus bonus DVD with 14 music videos. This 2008 compiled two CD anthology presents stellar tracks spanning 1971 to 2004 including a Faces favorite, decades of solo hits, unplugged gems, soundtrack selections and more. Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Rod Stewart is one of contemporary music's most distinctive voices and all-time most enduring legends. With roots in the British blues-rock and folk scenes of the '60s, Stewart's diverse career has encompassed major success as a member of the Jeff Beck Group and Faces, solo superstardom since the early '70s, and a recent incarnation as a premiere interpreter of the Great American Songbook.

Album Notes

Personnel: Rod Stewart (vocals).

Audio Mixer: Brian Kehew.

Audio Remasterers: Dave Schultz; Dan Hersch.

Liner Note Author: Reggie Collins.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review