1 800 222 6872

Chopin for Piano Duos / Goldstone-Clemmow Duo

Audio Samples

>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21
>     1. Maestoso
>     2. Larghetto
>     3. Allegro vivace
>Chopin, Frédéric : Rondo for 2 Pianos in C major, B 27/Op. 73
>Chopin, Frédéric : Variations on "Non piu mesta" from Rossini's La Cenerentola, for flute & piano in E major, KK Anh.Ia
>Schutt, Eduard : Valse-Paraphrase for 2 pianos, Op 58/1 (After Chopin)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 6 in D flat major ("Minute"), Op. 64/1, CT. 212
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s)
>     Etude nach Fr. Chopin
>Chopin, Frédéric : Variations on a theme of Moore, for piano, 4 hands, in D major, KK IVa/6, CT 228 (B. 12a)
>Goldstone, Anthony : Revolutionary Raindrop Rag, for 2 pianos

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21
>Chopin, Frédéric : Rondo for 2 Pianos in C major, B 27/Op. 73
>Chopin, Frédéric : Variations on "Non piu mesta" from Rossini's La Cenerentola, for flute & piano in E major, KK Anh.Ia
>Schutt, Eduard : Valse-Paraphrase for 2 pianos, Op 58/1 (After Chopin)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 6 in D flat major ("Minute"), Op. 64/1, CT. 212
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Variations on a theme of Moore, for piano, 4 hands, in D major, KK IVa/6, CT 228 (B. 12a)
>Goldstone, Anthony : Revolutionary Raindrop Rag, for 2 pianos
Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

With the theme of Chopin this recording contains six premier recordings of works transcribed for two pianos. The Piano Concerto is performed according to Chopin's autograph with the second piano part by Chopin.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21 :: 1. Maestoso
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 14 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21 :: 2. Larghetto
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 8 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21 :: 3. Allegro vivace
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 9 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Rondo for 2 Pianos in C major, B 27/Op. 73
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 9 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Variations on "Non piú mesta" from Rossini's La Cenerentola, for flute & piano in E major, KK Anh.Ia
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1824

>Eduard Schütt : Valse-Paraphrase for 2 pianos, Op 58/1 (After Chopin)
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 7 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 6 in D flat major ("Minute"), Op. 64/1, CT. 212
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Brahms, Johannes : Work(s) :: Etude nach Fr. Chopin
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Variations on a theme of Moore, for piano, 4 hands, in D major, KK IVa/6, CT 228 (B. 12a)
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 8 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1826

>Goldstone, Anthony : Revolutionary Raindrop Rag, for 2 pianos
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary