1 800 222 6872

Alfred Deller Complete Vanguard Recordings Vol 5 - English, French & Italian Madrigals / Deller Consort

Audio Samples

  1. Alfred Deller — The First Booke of Balletts to Five Voyces, Iii (1595) - Now Is the Month of Maying $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Alfred Deller — Madrigalls to Foure Voyces... the First Booke, Vii (1594) - In Dew of Roses $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Alfred Deller — The First Booke of Balletts to Five Voyces, Ii (1595) - Shoot, False Love, I Care Not $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Alfred Deller — Madrigals to 3, 4, 5 Voyces, Viii (1597) - Hark, Alleluia Cheerly $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Alfred Deller — Canzonets or Little Short Songs to Three Voyces, Xx (1593) - Arise, Get Up, My Dear $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Alfred Deller — The First Booke of Balletts to Five Voyces, Xix (1595) - Leave This Tormenting $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Alfred Deller — Madrigalls to Foure Voyces... the First Booke, V (1595) - I Go Before, My Darling $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Alfred Deller — The First Set of English Madrigals, Xx (1594) - Say, Gentle Nymphs $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Alfred Deller — Canzonets or Little Short Songs to Three Voyces, Vi (1595) - Good Morrow, Fair Ladies $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Alfred Deller — Canzonets or Little Short Songs to Three Voyces, Xxiii (1593) - Though Philomela Lost Her Love $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Alfred Deller — The Triumphes of Oriana, Xxiii (1601) - Hard By a Crystal Fountain $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Alfred Deller — Canzonets or Little Short Songs to Three Voyces, Vii (1593) - Whiter Away, So Fast $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Alfred Deller — Canzonets or Little Short Aers to Five and Sixe Voyces, Xvii (1597) - I Follow, Lo, the Footing $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Alfred Deller — Canzonets or Little Short Aers to Five and Sixe Voyces, Vii (1597) - O Grief ! $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Alfred Deller — The First Booke of Canzonets to Two Voyces, Vii (1595) - When, Lo, By Break of Morning $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Alfred Deller — Madrigalls to Foure Voyces... the First Booke, Xiv (1594) - Besides a Fountain $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Alfred Deller — The First Booke of Balletts to Five Voyces, Xiv (1595) - Fire! Fire! My Heart $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Alfred Deller — The First Set of English Madrigals (1598) - XI: Thus Saith My Cloris Bright $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) - XVI: Happy, O Happy He, Who Not Affecting $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) - XXV: Ye That Do Live In Pleasures Plenty $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) - XXX: Ah, Cannot Sigh, Nor Tears, Nor Aught Else Move Thee $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) - XXXII: Stay, Corydon, Thou Swain $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) - XXXI: Draw On, Sweet Night, Best Friend Unto Those Cares $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Alfred Deller — The First Set of English Madrigals (1598) - XVIII: Lady Your Words Do Spite Me $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) - V: As Fair As Morn, As Fresh As May $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) - XXIII: Weep, Weep, Mine Eyes, My Heart Can Take No Rest $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Alfred Deller — Madrigals to Foure Voyces (1594) - XVIII: Ho! Who Comes Here? $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Alfred Deller — Madrigals to 3, 4, 5 Voyces (1597) - VI: Cease Sorrows Now $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Alfred Deller — Songs of Divers Ayres and Natures (1619) - IV: Mother, I Will Have a Husband $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Alfred Deller — The Mulliner Book - In Going to My Naked Bed $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Alfred Deller — Madrigals of 5 (and 6) (1600) - O Care, Thou Wilt Despatch Me $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Alfred Deller — A Booke of Ayres (1606) - 10: Of All the Birds That I Do Know $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Alfred Deller — The Triumphes of Oriana (1601) - IV: All Creatures Are Now Merry-minded $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Alfred Deller — The First Booke of Canzonets (1595) - III: Sweet Nymph $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Alfred Deller — Madrigalls to Foure Voyces (1599) - XIII: Weep O Mine Eyes $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Alfred Deller — Ayres or Phantasticke Spirites (1608) -X: The Ape, the Monkey and the Baboon $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) -XX: Oft Have I Vowed $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Alfred Deller — Ayres or Phantasticke Spirites (1608) -XVIII:Strike It Up, Tabor $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Alfred Deller — The First Set of English Madrigals (1613) -XVII: Hope of My Heart $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Alfred Deller — The Second Set of Madrigals (1609) -XVII-XVIII: Sweet Honey-sucking Bees $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Alfred Deller — Defiled Is My Name - $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Alfred Deller — Ballets and Madrigals for Five Voices (1598) -V: On the Plains, Fairy Trains $0.99 on iTunes
  43. Alfred Deller — When Griping Griefs - $0.99 on iTunes
  44. Alfred Deller — Ballets and Madrigal for Five Voices: (1598) I: All At Once Well Met $0.99 on iTunes
  45. Alfred Deller — Like As the Doleful Dove - $0.99 on iTunes
  46. Alfred Deller — The Bitter Sweet - $0.99 on iTunes
  47. Alfred Deller — The First Set of English Madrigals (1598) -XXII: Flora Gave Me Fairest Flowers $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Now is the month of maying, madrigal for 5 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : In dewe of roses, madrigal for 4 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Shoot, false love, I care not, madrigal for 5 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Miraculous love's wounding, madrigal for 2 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Harke; Alleluia cheerely, madrigal for 6 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Arise, get up, my deere, madrigal for 3 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Leave, alas, this tormenting, madrigal for 5 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : I goe before, my darling, madrigal for 2 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Say, gentle nymphs, madrigal for 4 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : God morrow, faye ladies of the may, madrigal for 3 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Aprill is in my mistris face, madrigal for 4 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Though Philomela lost hir love, madrigal for 3 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Hard by a cristall fountaine, madrigal for 6 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Whither awaie so fast?, madrigal for 3 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : I follow, loe, the footing, madrigal for 5 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : O griefe, even on the bud, madrigal for 5 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : When, loe, by breake of morning, madrigal for 2 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Besides a fountain, madrigal for 4 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Work(s)
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Thus Saith My Cloris Bright, madrigal
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Happy, O Happy He, Who Not Affecting, madrigal
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Ye That Do Live in Pleasures Plenty, madrigal
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Ah, Cannot Sighs, Nor Tears, Nor Aught Else Move Thee, madrigal
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Stay, Corydon, Thou Swain, madrigal
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Draw On, Sweet Night, Best Friend unto Those Cares, madrigal
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Lady, Your Words Do Spite Me, madrigal
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : As Fair as Morn, as Fresh as May, madrigal
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Weep, Weep, Mine Eyes, My Heart Can Take No Rest, madrigal
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Hoe, who comes here?, madrigal for 4 voices
>Weelkes, Thomas : Cease sorrowes now, madrigal for 3 voices
>Vautor, Thomas : Mother, I Will Have A Husband
>Edwards, Richard : In going to my naked bed
>Weelkes, Thomas : To shorten winter's sadness, madrigal for 5 voices
>Weelkes, Thomas : O care wilt thou dispatch mee, madrigal in 2 sections for 5 voices
>Bartlet, John : Of All the Birds That I Do Know
>Bennet, John : All Creatures Now Are Merry Minded
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Sweet nimphe, come to thy lover, madrigal for 2 voices
>Bennet, John : Weep, O mine eyes (from Madrigals to four voyces)
>Weelkes, Thomas : The ape, the monkey, madrigal for 3 voices
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Oft I have vowed how dearly I did love thee, madrigal (no 20, The Second Set of Madrigals)
>Weelkes, Thomas : Strike it up tabor, madrigal for 3 voices
>Ward, John : Hope of My Heart
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Sweet Hony Sucking Bees, madrigal
>Johnson, Robert (I) : Defyled is my name
>Weelkes, Thomas : On the plains Fairy traines, madrigal for 5 voices
>Edwards, Richard : Where Griping Grief the Heart Doth Wound
>Weelkes, Thomas : All at once well met faire ladies, madrigal for 5 voices
>Tallis, Thomas : Like as the doleful dove
>Tallis, Thomas : Work(s)
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Flora gave me fairest flowers, madrigal (no 22, The First Set of English Madrigals)
>Sheppard, John : O happy dames
>Weelkes, Thomas : Young cupid hath proclaimed, madrigal for 4 voices
>Anonymous, English : The Happy Life ("My friends, the thing I smile to see"), song
>Weelkes, Thomas : Thule, the period of cosmographie
>Gibbons, Orlando : First Set of Madrigals and Mottets
>Pilkington, Francis : Rest, Sweet Nymphes
>Pilkington, Francis : Diaphenia, like the daffdowndilly
>Gibbons, Orlando : What is our life, madrigal for 5 voices
>Byrd, William : Psalmes, Sonets and Songs
>Gibbons, Orlando : Ah, deere heart, madrigal for 5 voices
>Byrd, William : This sweet and merry month of May, madrigal for 4 voices (SATB)
>Gibbons, Orlando : Daintie fine bird, madrigal for 5 voices
>Pilkington, Francis : Have I Found Her
>Pilkington, Francis : O Softly Singing Lute
>Pilkington, Francis : Amyntas with his Phyllis Fair
>Ward, John : Retire, My Troubled Soul
>Ward, John : Upon a bank of roses
>Ward, John : Out from the Vale
>Anonymous, English : I Smile to See How You Devise, consort song
>Johnson, Robert (I) : Benedicam Domino
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Lady, when I behold, madrigal (no 10, The First Set of English Madrigals)
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Adieu, sweet Amaryllis, madrigal (no 12, The First Set of English Madrigals)
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : I always beg, yet never am relieved, madrigal (no 16, The First Set of English Madrigals)
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Thus love commands that I in vain complain me, madrigal (no 17, The First Set of English Madrigals)
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Come shepherd, swains, that wont to hear me sing, madrigal (no 1, The Second Set of Madrigals)
>Wilbye, John [Composer] : The lady Oriana, madrigal
>Jones, Robert (II) : Fair Oriana Seeming to Wink at Folly
>Costeley, Guillaume : Allons gay bergères, noël for 4 voices
>Costeley, Guillaume : Mignonne, allons voir si la rose, for 4 voices
>Passereau, Pierre : Il est bel et bon
>Janequin, Clément : Réveillez vous, cueurs endormis, chanson for 4 voices ("Le chant des oiseaux"), M. 2/67
>Desprez, Josquin : Nymphes des bois/Requiem aeternam/Deploration de la Mort de Jehan Ockeghem, lament for 5 parts
>Desprez, Josquin : Parfons regretz, song for 5 parts
>Lassus, Orlando de : La nuict froide et sombre (Du Bellay), chanson for 4 voices, B. xii/119 (S. xii/34)
>Janequin, Clément : Or sus vous dormés trop, chanson for 4 voices ("L'alouette;" "Le chant de l'alouette"), M. 1/5
>Janequin, Clément : Ce moys de may, chanson for 4 voices, M. 1/10
>Janequin, Clément : Escoutez tous gentilz, chanson for 5 voices ("La bataille de Marignan;" "La Guerre"), M. 6/234
>Janequin, Clément : Work(s)
>Lassus, Orlando de : Mon Coeur se recommande (Marot) (Mon Coeur se rend a toi; Qui laboure champ ou vigne), chanson for 5
>Byrd, William : Lullaby
>Tomkins, Thomas : When David heard
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Altri canti di Marte (Livre 8), a 6 voci con violini
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Madrigals, Book 8
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Chi vol haver felice e lieto il core, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 8), SV 162
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento della Ninfa (Canto Amoroso)
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Perchè t'en fuggi, o Fillide?, madrigal for alto, tenor & bass (from Book 8), SV 164
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Su, su, su, pastorelli vezzosi, madrigal for 2 sopranos & alto (from Book 8), SV 166
>Marenzio, Luca : Cedan l'antiche tue chiare vittorie, madrigal for 6 voices (Il secondo libro de madrigali a 6 voci)
>Lassus, Orlando de : Matona mia cara, villanelle for 4 voices, S. x/93
>Marenzio, Luca : Scaldava il sol di mezzo giorno l'arco, madrigal for 5 voices (Il terzo libro de madrigali a 5 voci)
>Marenzio, Luca : Solo e pensoso i più deserti campi, madrigal for 5 voices (Il nono libro de madrigali a 5 voci)
>Marenzio, Luca : Leggiadre ninfe e pastorelli amanti, madrigal for 6 voices (Il quinto libro de madrigali a 6 voci)
>Rore, Cipriano de : Anchor che col partire, madrigal
>Arcadelt, Jacques : Il bianco e dolce cigno, madrigal for 4 voices, S. 2/18
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Incenerite spoglie, avara tomba, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Ditelo, o fiume e voi ch'udiste, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Darà la notte il Sol, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata), SV 111/3
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Ma te racoglie, o ninfa, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata), SV 11
>Monteverdi, Claudio : O chiome d'or, neve gentil del seno, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'a
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Dunque amate reliquie, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata), SV 111/
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Il sesto libro de madrigali
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento d'Arianna (Madrigals Book 6)
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Ohimè il bel viso, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 6), SV 112
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Baci soavi e cari, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 1), SV 27
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Ecco mormorar l'onde (Libro 2)
>Monteverdi, Claudio : A un giro sol de' bell'occhi lucenti, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 4), SV 84
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Non più guerra pietate, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 4), SV 88
>Monteverdi, Claudio : Sfogava Con Le Stelle (Libro 4)
>Gesualdo, Carlo : Beltà, poi che t'assenti, madrigal for 5 voices (Book 6), W. 6/16
>Gesualdo, Carlo : Ecco, morirò dunque, madrigal for 5 voices (Book 4), W. 4/59
>Gesualdo, Carlo : Moro, lasso, al mio duolo
Performer Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Similar to Volume 1, this extensive set of English, French and Italian Madrigals includes recordings that are not subject to the whims of performance practice - these interpretations are timeless, charming and astonishingly virtuosic. Most of this material has been out of print for over a decade, and much of it was never released in the United States. Madrigals from the English masters are a specialty, and these recordings fill a great hole in the world of recorded vocal music. The Deller Consort popularized the madrigal, and even elevated it to an art form. These Vanguard recordings are indispensable.

6 CD set



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Now is the month of maying, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1595.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1595

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : In dewe of roses, madrigal for 4 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1594

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Shoot, false love, I care not, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1595

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Miraculous love's wounding, madrigal for 2 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1595

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Harke; Alleluia cheerely, madrigal for 6 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1597

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Arise, get up, my deere, madrigal for 3 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1593

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Leave, alas, this tormenting, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1595

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : I goe before, my darling, madrigal for 2 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1595

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Say, gentle nymphs, madrigal for 4 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1594

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : God morrow, faye ladies of the may, madrigal for 3 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1593

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Aprill is in my mistris face, madrigal for 4 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1594

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Though Philomela lost hir love, madrigal for 3 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1593

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Hard by a cristall fountaine, madrigal for 6 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1601

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Whither awaie so fast?, madrigal for 3 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1593

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : I follow, loe, the footing, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1597

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : O griefe, even on the bud, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1597

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : When, loe, by breake of morning, madrigal for 2 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1595

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Besides a fountain, madrigal for 4 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1594

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Work(s) :: Fire! Fire! my heart (no 14, The First Booke of Balletts to Five Voyces)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Thus Saith My Cloris Bright, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1598

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Happy, O Happy He, Who Not Affecting, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Ye That Do Live in Pleasures Plenty, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Ah, Cannot Sighs, Nor Tears, Nor Aught Else Move Thee, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1609

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Stay, Corydon, Thou Swain, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1609

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Draw On, Sweet Night, Best Friend unto Those Cares, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1609

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Lady, Your Words Do Spite Me, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1598

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : As Fair as Morn, as Fresh as May, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Weep, Weep, Mine Eyes, My Heart Can Take No Rest, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1609

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Hoe, who comes here?, madrigal for 4 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1594

>Weelkes, Thomas : Cease sorrowes now, madrigal for 3 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Vautor, Thomas : Mother, I Will Have A Husband
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Edwards, Richard : In going to my naked bed
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Weelkes, Thomas : To shorten winter's sadness, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Weelkes, Thomas : O care wilt thou dispatch mee, madrigal in 2 sections for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Bartlet, John : Of All the Birds That I Do Know
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1606

>Bennet, John : All Creatures Now Are Merry Minded
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Sweet nimphe, come to thy lover, madrigal for 2 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1595

>Bennet, John : Weep, O mine eyes (from Madrigals to four voyces)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1599

>Weelkes, Thomas : The ape, the monkey, madrigal for 3 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Oft I have vowed how dearly I did love thee, madrigal (no 20, The Second Set of Madrigals)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1609

>Weelkes, Thomas : Strike it up tabor, madrigal for 3 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Ward, John : Hope of My Heart
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Sweet Hony Sucking Bees, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1609

>Johnson, Robert (I) : Defyled is my name
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Weelkes, Thomas : On the plains Fairy traines, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Edwards, Richard : Where Griping Grief the Heart Doth Wound
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Weelkes, Thomas : All at once well met faire ladies, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Tallis, Thomas : Like as the doleful dove
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Tallis, Thomas : Work(s) :: The bitter sweet
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Flora gave me fairest flowers, madrigal (no 22, The First Set of English Madrigals)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1598

>Sheppard, John : O happy dames
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Weelkes, Thomas : Young cupid hath proclaimed, madrigal for 4 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, English : The Happy Life ("My friends, the thing I smile to see"), song
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.

>Weelkes, Thomas : Thule, the period of cosmographie
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Gibbons, Orlando : First Set of Madrigals and Mottets
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Notes: Composition written: United Kingdom.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Pilkington, Francis : Rest, Sweet Nymphes
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1605

>Pilkington, Francis : Diaphenia, like the daffdowndilly
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Gibbons, Orlando : What is our life, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Byrd, William : Psalmes, Sonets and Songs
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1588

>Gibbons, Orlando : Ah, deere heart, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Byrd, William : This sweet and merry month of May, madrigal for 4 voices (SATB)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Gibbons, Orlando : Daintie fine bird, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Pilkington, Francis : Have I Found Her
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1613-1614

>Pilkington, Francis : O Softly Singing Lute
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pilkington, Francis : Amyntas with his Phyllis Fair
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Ward, John : Retire, My Troubled Soul
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Ward, John : Upon a bank of roses
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Ward, John : Out from the Vale
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous, English : I Smile to See How You Devise, consort song
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Johnson, Robert (I) : Benedicam Domino
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Lady, when I behold, madrigal (no 10, The First Set of English Madrigals)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1598

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Adieu, sweet Amaryllis, madrigal (no 12, The First Set of English Madrigals)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1609

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : I always beg, yet never am relieved, madrigal (no 16, The First Set of English Madrigals)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Thus love commands that I in vain complain me, madrigal (no 17, The First Set of English Madrigals)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Oft I have vowed how dearly I did love thee, madrigal (no 20, The Second Set of Madrigals)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1609

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : Come shepherd, swains, that wont to hear me sing, madrigal (no 1, The Second Set of Madrigals)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Wilbye, John [Composer] : The lady Oriana, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Jones, Robert (II) : Fair Oriana Seeming to Wink at Folly
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Costeley, Guillaume : Allons gay bergères, noël for 4 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1531

>Costeley, Guillaume : Mignonne, allons voir si la rose, for 4 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Passereau, Pierre : Il est bel et bon
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1534

>Janequin, Clément : Réveillez vous, cueurs endormis, chanson for 4 voices ("Le chant des oiseaux"), M. 2/67
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1520

>Desprez, Josquin : Nymphes des bois/Requiem aeternam/Deploration de la Mort de Jehan Ockeghem, lament for 5 parts
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1497

>Desprez, Josquin : Parfons regretz, song for 5 parts
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Lassus, Orlando de : La nuict froide et sombre (Du Bellay), chanson for 4 voices, B. xii/119 (S. xii/34)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Janequin, Clément : Or sus vous dormés trop, chanson for 4 voices ("L'alouette;" "Le chant de l'alouette"), M. 1/5
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Janequin, Clément : Ce moys de may, chanson for 4 voices, M. 1/10
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Janequin, Clément : Escoutez tous gentilz, chanson for 5 voices ("La bataille de Marignan;" "La Guerre"), M. 6/234
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Janequin, Clément : Work(s) :: Au joly boys
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Lassus, Orlando de : Mon Coeur se recommande (Marot) (Mon Coeur se rend a toi; Qui laboure champ ou vigne), chanson for 5
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Byrd, William : Lullaby
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1588

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Now is the month of maying, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1595.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1595

>Tomkins, Thomas : When David heard
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1622.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1622

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Altri canti di Marte (Livre 8), a 6 voci con violini
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Madrigals, Book 8
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Madrigals, Book 8
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 9 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Madrigals, Book 8 :: Part 1. Ni
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Madrigals, Book 8 :: Part 2. Qu
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Madrigals, Book 8 :: Part 3. De
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Madrigals, Book 8
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Chi vol haver felice e lieto il core, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 8), SV 162
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento della Ninfa (Canto Amoroso) :: Part 1. Non havea
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento della Ninfa (Canto Amoroso) :: Part 2. Amor, dice
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento della Ninfa (Canto Amoroso) :: Part 3. Sí tra sde
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Perchè t'en fuggi, o Fillide?, madrigal for alto, tenor & bass (from Book 8), SV 164
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 6 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Madrigals, Book 8
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Su, su, su, pastorelli vezzosi, madrigal for 2 sopranos & alto (from Book 8), SV 166
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1638

>Marenzio, Luca : Cedan l'antiche tue chiare vittorie, madrigal for 6 voices (Il secondo libro de madrigali a 6 voci)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Lassus, Orlando de : Matona mia cara, villanelle for 4 voices, S. x/93
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral

>Marenzio, Luca : Scaldava il sol di mezzo giorno l'arco, madrigal for 5 voices (Il terzo libro de madrigali a 5 voci)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Marenzio, Luca : Solo e pensoso i più deserti campi, madrigal for 5 voices (Il nono libro de madrigali a 5 voci)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Marenzio, Luca : Leggiadre ninfe e pastorelli amanti, madrigal for 6 voices (Il quinto libro de madrigali a 6 voci)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Rore, Cipriano de : Anchor che col partire, madrigal
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1547

>Arcadelt, Jacques : Il bianco e dolce cigno, madrigal for 4 voices, S. 2/18
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Ensemble: Baroque String Ensemble
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1538

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Incenerite spoglie, avara tomba, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Ditelo, o fiume e voi ch'udiste, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Darà la notte il Sol, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata), SV 111/3
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Ma te racoglie, o ninfa, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata), SV 11
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : O chiome d'or, neve gentil del seno, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'a
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Dunque amate reliquie, madrigal for 5 voices (from Lagrime d'amante al sepolcro dell'amata), SV 111/
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Il sesto libro de madrigali
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento d'Arianna (Madrigals Book 6) :: Lasciatemi morire
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento d'Arianna (Madrigals Book 6) :: O Teseo, o Teseo mio
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento d'Arianna (Madrigals Book 6) :: Dove, dov'è la fede
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Lamento d'Arianna (Madrigals Book 6) :: Ahi che non pur rispon
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Ohimè il bel viso, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 6), SV 112
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 6 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1614

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Baci soavi e cari, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 1), SV 27
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1587

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Ecco mormorar l'onde (Libro 2)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1590

>Monteverdi, Claudio : A un giro sol de' bell'occhi lucenti, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 4), SV 84
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1603

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Non più guerra pietate, madrigal for 5 voices (from Book 4), SV 88
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1603

>Monteverdi, Claudio : Sfogava Con Le Stelle (Libro 4)
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1603

>Gesualdo, Carlo : Beltà, poi che t'assenti, madrigal for 5 voices (Book 6), W. 6/16
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1611

>Gesualdo, Carlo : Ecco, morirò dunque, madrigal for 5 voices (Book 4), W. 4/59
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1596

>Gesualdo, Carlo : Moro, lasso, al mio duolo
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1611