1 800 222 6872

Musicales Comédies

Audio Samples

>Legrand, Michel : Les parapluies de Cherbourg
>Legrand, Michel : The Summer of '42, film score
>Legrand, Michel : The Go-Between, film score
>Legrand, Michel : Yentl, suite for harp & orchestra
>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess
>     A Symphonic Picture (arr. Robert Russell Bennett)
>Bernstein, Leonard : West Side Story
>Legrand, Michel : Peau d'Ane, film score
>Weill, Kurt : Die Dreigroschenoper (The Threepenny Opera), opera
>Legrand, Michel : Le Passe-muraille, musical play

Album Summary

>Legrand, Michel : Les parapluies de Cherbourg
>Legrand, Michel : The Summer of '42, film score
>Legrand, Michel : The Go-Between, film score
>Legrand, Michel : Yentl, suite for harp & orchestra
>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess
>Bernstein, Leonard : West Side Story
>Legrand, Michel : Peau d'Ane, film score
>Weill, Kurt : Die Dreigroschenoper (The Threepenny Opera), opera
>Legrand, Michel : Le Passe-muraille, musical play
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Legrand, Michel : Les parapluies de Cherbourg
  • Performer: Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Running Time: 31 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1963

>Legrand, Michel : The Summer of '42, film score
  • Performer: Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1971

>Legrand, Michel : The Go-Between, film score
  • Performers: Michel Legrand (Harpsichord); Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Running Time: 19 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1970

>Legrand, Michel : Yentl, suite for harp & orchestra
  • Performer: Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Running Time: 14 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess :: A Symphonic Picture (arr. Robert Russell Bennett)
  • Performer: Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Notes: Studio Flagey, Belgique; Chapelle de Franc-Waret, Belgique
  • Running Time: 20 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1935

>Bernstein, Leonard : West Side Story
  • Performer: Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Notes: Studio Flagey, Belgique; Chapelle de Franc-Waret, Belgique
  • Running Time: 16 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1955-1957

>Legrand, Michel : Peau d'Ane, film score
  • Performer: Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Notes: Studio Flagey, Belgique; Chapelle de Franc-Waret, Belgique
  • Running Time: 9 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1970

>Weill, Kurt : Die Dreigroschenoper (The Threepenny Opera), opera
  • Performer: Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Notes: Studio Flagey, Belgique; Chapelle de Franc-Waret, Belgique
  • Running Time: 9 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 05/1928-08/1928

>Legrand, Michel : Le Passe-muraille, musical play
  • Performer: Catherine Michel (Harp)
  • Conductor: Michel Legrand
  • Notes: Studio Flagey, Belgique; Chapelle de Franc-Waret, Belgique
  • Running Time: 13 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1997