1 800 222 6872

Fazil Say Boxed Set

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 12 in A major, K 414 (385p)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 50 in D major, H 16 no 37
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 35 in A flat major, H 16 no 43
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 48 in C major, H 16 no 35
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 46 in E major, H 16 no 31
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 6 in C major, H 16 no 10
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 21 in C major, Op. 53 "Waldstein"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 12 in A major, K 414 (385p)
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Conductor: Howard Griffiths
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 22 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Conductor: Howard Griffiths
  • Running Time: 27 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Conductor: Howard Griffiths
  • Running Time: 24 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 50 in D major, H 16 no 37
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 01/31/1780

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 35 in A flat major, H 16 no 43
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 48 in C major, H 16 no 35
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 01/31/1780

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 46 in E major, H 16 no 31
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 6 in C major, H 16 no 10
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1760

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 23 in F minor, Op. 57 "Appassionata"
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804-1805

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 21 in C major, Op. 53 "Waldstein"
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1803-1804

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
  • Performer: Fazil Say (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802