1 800 222 6872

Johan Helmich Roman: A Musical Portrait

Audio Samples

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Drottningholmsmusique, wedding music (24) for orchestra, BeRI 2
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Concerto, for violin & orchestra in F minor, BeRI 52
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Svenska Massan (Swedish Mass), for voice, chorus & orchestra
>     II. Ära vare Gud i högden (Glory to Go
>     VIII. O Herre thens aldra högstes enfö
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Trio sonata in B minor, BeRI 106
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Assaggio, for violin in A major, BeRI 301
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Sinfonia in E minor, BeRI 3
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Jubilate (Psalm 100), cantata

Album Summary

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Drottningholmsmusique, wedding music (24) for orchestra, BeRI 2
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Concerto, for violin & orchestra in F minor, BeRI 52
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Svenska Massan (Swedish Mass), for voice, chorus & orchestra
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Trio sonata in B minor, BeRI 106
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Assaggio, for violin in A major, BeRI 301
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Sinfonia in E minor, BeRI 3
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Jubilate (Psalm 100), cantata
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Drottningholmsmusique, wedding music (24) for orchestra, BeRI 2
  • Ensemble: Drottningholm Baroque Ensemble
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1744

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Concerto, for violin & orchestra in F minor, BeRI 52
  • Performers: Anthony Robson (Oboe); Elizabeth Wallfisch (Violin); Lisa Beznosiuk (Flute)
  • Conductor: Anthony Halstead
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1759

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Svenska Mässan (Swedish Mass), for voice, chorus & orchestra :: II. Ära vare Gud i högden (Glory to Go
  • Performers: Hillevi Martinpelto (Soprano); Mikael Samuelson (Baritone)
  • Conductor: Anders Ohrwall
  • Ensemble: Drottningholm Baroque Ensemble
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1752

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Svenska Mässan (Swedish Mass), for voice, chorus & orchestra :: VIII. O Herre thens aldra högstes enfö
  • Performers: Hillevi Martinpelto (Soprano); Mikael Samuelson (Baritone)
  • Conductor: Anders Ohrwall
  • Ensemble: Drottningholm Baroque Ensemble
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1752

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Trio sonata in B minor, BeRI 106
  • Ensemble: Trio Sonnerie
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1759

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Assaggio, for violin in A major, BeRI 301
  • Performers: Johann Sonnleitner (Harpsichord); Jaap Schroder [Violin/Conductor] (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1759

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Sinfonia in E minor, BeRI 3
  • Ensemble: Drottningholm Baroque Ensemble
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1759

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Jubilate (Psalm 100), cantata
  • Performers: Par Lindskog (Voice); Peter Mattei (Bass-Baritone); Christina Hogman (Voice); Susanne Rydén (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Eric Ericson
  • Ensemble: Drottningholm Baroque Ensemble
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1743