1 800 222 6872

Intimate Classics

Audio Samples

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon in D major, arranged for keyboard
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>     Prelude
>Quan, Donald : Quietly Contented, for piano
>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
>Quan, Donald : In Love's Warm Embrace, for piano
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Quan, Donald : A Perfect Moment, for piano
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>     Air on a G String
>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
>Quan, Donald : Drifting in a Sigh, for piano
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Quan, Donald : This Sweet Radiance, for piano
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>     [Excerpt]
>Quan, Donald : Lingering in Reverie, for piano
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>     Largo
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune

Album Summary

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon in D major, arranged for keyboard
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Quan, Donald : Quietly Contented, for piano
>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
>Quan, Donald : In Love's Warm Embrace, for piano
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Quan, Donald : A Perfect Moment, for piano
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
>Quan, Donald : Drifting in a Sigh, for piano
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Quan, Donald : This Sweet Radiance, for piano
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Quan, Donald : Lingering in Reverie, for piano
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon in D major, arranged for keyboard
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1) :: Prelude
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Quan, Donald : Quietly Contented, for piano
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)

>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Quan, Donald : In Love's Warm Embrace, for piano
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Piano); Donald Quan (Programming); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Quan, Donald : A Perfect Moment, for piano
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Piano); Donald Quan (Programming); Rob Piltch (Guitar)

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G String
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Quan, Donald : Drifting in a Sigh, for piano
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Quan, Donald : This Sweet Radiance, for piano
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Piano); Donald Quan (Programming); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: [Excerpt]
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Quan, Donald : Lingering in Reverie, for piano
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056 :: Largo
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Piano); Donald Quan (Programming); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
  • Performers: Donald Quan (Programming); Donald Quan (Piano); Rob Piltch (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905