1 800 222 6872

Wedding & Romantic Favorites You Love

Audio Samples

>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>     Air on a G String
>     Air on the G String
>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Symphony no 2 in E minor, Op. 27
>     Adagio
>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde Incidental Music, Op. 26
>     [Excerpt]
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt
>     Morning Mood
>Brahms, Johannes : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in B minor, Op.115
>     Adagio
>Respighi, Ottorino : Work(s)
>     Italiana Ancient Airs and Dances
>Offenbach, Jacques : Gaite Parisienne
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
>Caroso, Fabritio : Andantino
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune (Suite bergamasque)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>     Andante
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini
>Ravel, Maurice : Boléro
>     [Excerpt]
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>     The Wedding March
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Handel, George Frideric : Largo
>Boëllmann, Léon : Prayer to Notre Dame, for organ (Suite Gothique)
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
>Handel, George Frideric : Work(s)
>     Air
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>     Jesu, Joy of Mans Desiring
>Widor, Charles-Marie : Fifth Symphony
>Mendelssohn, Felix : A Midsummer Night's Dream
>     Wedding March

Album Summary

>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Symphony no 2 in E minor, Op. 27
>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde Incidental Music, Op. 26
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt
>Brahms, Johannes : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in B minor, Op.115
>Respighi, Ottorino : Work(s)
>Offenbach, Jacques : Gaite Parisienne
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
>Caroso, Fabritio : Andantino
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune (Suite bergamasque)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini
>Ravel, Maurice : Boléro
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Handel, George Frideric : Largo
>Boëllmann, Léon : Prayer to Notre Dame, for organ (Suite Gothique)
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
>Handel, George Frideric : Work(s)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Widor, Charles-Marie : Fifth Symphony
>Mendelssohn, Felix : A Midsummer Night's Dream
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1865

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G String
  • Running Time: 5 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Symphony no 2 in E minor, Op. 27 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1906-1907

>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde Incidental Music, Op. 26 :: [Excerpt]
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt :: Morning Mood
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875

>Brahms, Johannes : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in B minor, Op.115 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1891

>Respighi, Ottorino : Work(s) :: Italiana Ancient Airs and Dances
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Offenbach, Jacques : Gaîté Parisienne
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1858

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1915

>Caroso, Fabritio : Andantino
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune (Suite bergamasque)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467 :: Andante
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1934

>Ravel, Maurice : Boléro :: [Excerpt]
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1928

>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin :: The Wedding March
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1848

>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
  • Running Time: 5 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Handel, George Frideric : Largo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Léon Boëllmann (1862 - 1897) : Prayer to Notre Dame, for organ (Suite Gothique)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on the G String
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
  • Notes: Composition written: 1697.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1697

>Handel, George Frideric : Work(s) :: Air
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1945

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Mans Desiring
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Widor, Charles-Marie : Fifth Symphony
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Mendelssohn, Felix : A Midsummer Night's Dream :: Wedding March
  • Running Time: 6 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843