1 800 222 6872

Semplice: From Beautiful Beginnings...

Audio Samples

>Whittome, R. : Daisy, for clarinet & piano
>Read, Ezra : Song Without Words, for clarinet & piano
>Gade, Niels : Fantasiestucke for clarinet & piano, Op. 43
>Pilling, Dorothy : Seven Simple Pieces, for clarinet & piano
>     Chanson
>     Chalumeau
>     Horn Pipe
>Vinter, Gilbert : Song and Dance, four pieces for clarinet & piano
>Rose, H. : Ballad for clarinet & piano
>Ferguson, Howard : Short Pieces (4) for clarinet (or viola) & piano, Op 6
>White, A. : Bagatelles for clarinet & piano
>     no 2
>Reid, Duncan : Sad Cafe, for clarinet & piano
>Harris, Paul : Suite in Five, for clarinet & piano
>     Fourth Movement
>     Fifth Movement
>Wilson, Jeffery : Helen, for clarinet & piano (from Girl Names)
>Watts, Tim : Two Nocturnes, for clarinet & piano
>     First Movement
>     Second Movement
>Norton, Christopher : How Graceful, for clarinet & piano
>Ledbury, Oliver : Shortcut, for clarinet & piano
>Stokes, Russell : Yellow Shadows, for clarinet & piano
>Gunning, Christopher : A Hungarian Tale, for clarinet & piano
>Bartók, Béla : Jocul cu bata (Stick Dance), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 1), Sz. 56/1, BB 68 1
>Bartók, Béla : Braul (Sash Dance), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 2), Sz. 56/2, BB 68 2
>Bartók, Béla : Pe Loc (In One Spot), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 3), Sz. 56/3, BB 68/3
>Lefanu, Nicola : Song of the Night Sky, for clarinet & piano
>Kabalevsky, Dmitri : Children's Pieces (30) for Piano, Op. 27
>     no 7. An Old Dance
>Frith, John : A Garland for the Queen, for clarinet & piano
>     Carillon
>     Cortège
>     Queen Mary's Rest
>German, Edward : Romance for Clarinet and Piano
>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
>Schumann, Robert : Myrthen, Op. 25
>Ravel, Maurice : Ma mère l'oye
>     Sleeping Beauty
>Charlton, Alan : Eileen Norris's Notebook, for violin (or clarinet) & piano
>     Lullaby
>Warlock, Peter : Capriol Suite
>     Basse Danse
>McDowall, Cecilia : Three Pastiches, for flute (or clarinet) & piano
>     Hornpipe
>     Romantic Song
>     Music Hall
>Rose, Michael : Hornpipe, for clarinet & piano (from A Miscellany for Clarinet)
>Kelly, Bryan : Swings, for clarinet & piano (from Funfair Pieces)
>Traditional, English : Johnny Has Gone for a Soldier, folk song (a.k.a. "Shule Agra", "Butternut Hill")
>Cowles, Colin : Locomotive Suite, for clarinet & piano
>     2. The Little Lost Tender
>Arlen, Harold : Somewhere Over the Rainbow (for the film The Wizard of Oz)
>Yarrow, Peter : Puff, the Magic Dragon, children's song
>Lewin, Gordon : Serenade to a Reed, for clarinet & piano
>Harris, Paul : Carousel, for clarinet & piano (from Summer Sketches)
>Traditional, English : Greensleeves, folk song

Album Summary

>Whittome, R. : Daisy, for clarinet & piano
>Read, Ezra : Song Without Words, for clarinet & piano
>Gade, Niels : Fantasiestucke for clarinet & piano, Op. 43
>Pilling, Dorothy : Seven Simple Pieces, for clarinet & piano
>Vinter, Gilbert : Song and Dance, four pieces for clarinet & piano
>Rose, H. : Ballad for clarinet & piano
>Ferguson, Howard : Short Pieces (4) for clarinet (or viola) & piano, Op 6
>White, A. : Bagatelles for clarinet & piano
>Reid, Duncan : Sad Cafe, for clarinet & piano
>Harris, Paul : Suite in Five, for clarinet & piano
>Wilson, Jeffery : Helen, for clarinet & piano (from Girl Names)
>Watts, Tim : Two Nocturnes, for clarinet & piano
>Norton, Christopher : How Graceful, for clarinet & piano
>Ledbury, Oliver : Shortcut, for clarinet & piano
>Stokes, Russell : Yellow Shadows, for clarinet & piano
>Gunning, Christopher : A Hungarian Tale, for clarinet & piano
>Bartók, Béla : Jocul cu bata (Stick Dance), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 1), Sz. 56/1, BB 68 1
>Bartók, Béla : Braul (Sash Dance), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 2), Sz. 56/2, BB 68 2
>Bartók, Béla : Pe Loc (In One Spot), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 3), Sz. 56/3, BB 68/3
>Lefanu, Nicola : Song of the Night Sky, for clarinet & piano
>Kabalevsky, Dmitri : Children's Pieces (30) for Piano, Op. 27
>Frith, John : A Garland for the Queen, for clarinet & piano
>German, Edward : Romance for Clarinet and Piano
>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
>Schumann, Robert : Myrthen, Op. 25
>Ravel, Maurice : Ma mère l'oye
>Charlton, Alan : Eileen Norris's Notebook, for violin (or clarinet) & piano
>Warlock, Peter : Capriol Suite
>McDowall, Cecilia : Three Pastiches, for flute (or clarinet) & piano
>Rose, Michael : Hornpipe, for clarinet & piano (from A Miscellany for Clarinet)
>Kelly, Bryan : Swings, for clarinet & piano (from Funfair Pieces)
>Traditional, English : Johnny Has Gone for a Soldier, folk song (a.k.a. "Shule Agra", "Butternut Hill")
>Cowles, Colin : Locomotive Suite, for clarinet & piano
>Arlen, Harold : Somewhere Over the Rainbow (for the film The Wizard of Oz)
>Yarrow, Peter : Puff, the Magic Dragon, children's song
>Lewin, Gordon : Serenade to a Reed, for clarinet & piano
>Harris, Paul : Carousel, for clarinet & piano (from Summer Sketches)
>Traditional, English : Greensleeves, folk song
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Whittome, R. : Daisy, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 6 sec.

>Read, Ezra : Song Without Words, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.

>Gade, Niels : Fantasiestücke for clarinet & piano, Op. 43
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Pilling, Dorothy : Seven Simple Pieces, for clarinet & piano :: Chanson
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)

>Pilling, Dorothy : Seven Simple Pieces, for clarinet & piano :: Chalumeau
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.

>Pilling, Dorothy : Seven Simple Pieces, for clarinet & piano :: Horn Pipe
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)

>Vinter, Gilbert : Song and Dance, four pieces for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Rose, H. : Ballad for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)

>Ferguson, Howard : Short Pieces (4) for clarinet (or viola) & piano, Op 6
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>White, A. : Bagatelles for clarinet & piano :: no 2
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.

>Reid, Duncan : Sad Café, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)

>Harris, Paul : Suite in Five, for clarinet & piano :: Fourth Movement
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Harris, Paul : Suite in Five, for clarinet & piano :: Fifth Movement
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Period Time: Classical

>Wilson, Jeffery : Helen, for clarinet & piano (from Girl Names)
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.

>Watts, Tim : Two Nocturnes, for clarinet & piano :: First Movement
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.

>Watts, Tim : Two Nocturnes, for clarinet & piano :: Second Movement
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.

>Norton, Christopher : How Graceful, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Ledbury, Oliver : Shortcut, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.

>Stokes, Russell : Yellow Shadows, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)

>Gunning, Christopher : A Hungarian Tale, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Béla Bartók (Composer) (1881 - 1945) : Jocul cu bâta (Stick Dance), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 1), Sz. 56/1, BB 68 1
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1915.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1915

>Béla Bartók (Composer) (1881 - 1945) : Brâul (Sash Dance), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 2), Sz. 56/2, BB 68 2
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1915.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1915

>Béla Bartók (Composer) (1881 - 1945) : Pe Loc (In One Spot), for piano (Romanian Folk Dances no 3), Sz. 56/3, BB 68/3
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1915.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1915

>Lefanu, Nicola : Song of the Night Sky, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Kabalevsky, Dmitri : Children's Pieces (30) for Piano, Op. 27 :: no 7. An Old Dance
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1937-1938

>Frith, John : A Garland for the Queen, for clarinet & piano :: Carillon
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Frith, John : A Garland for the Queen, for clarinet & piano :: Cortège
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Frith, John : A Garland for the Queen, for clarinet & piano :: Queen Mary's Rest
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>German, Edward : Romance for Clarinet and Piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Schumann, Robert : Myrthen, Op. 25
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1840.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Ravel, Maurice : Ma mère l'oye :: Sleeping Beauty
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1908-1910

>Charlton, Alan : Eileen Norris's Notebook, for violin (or clarinet) & piano :: Lullaby
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Written: 2000-2001

>Warlock, Peter : Capriol Suite :: Basse Danse
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926

>McDowall, Cecilia : Three Pastiches, for flute (or clarinet) & piano :: Hornpipe
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>McDowall, Cecilia : Three Pastiches, for flute (or clarinet) & piano :: Romantic Song
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>McDowall, Cecilia : Three Pastiches, for flute (or clarinet) & piano :: Music Hall
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Rose, Michael : Hornpipe, for clarinet & piano (from A Miscellany for Clarinet)
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Kelly, Bryan : Swings, for clarinet & piano (from Funfair Pieces)
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Traditional, English : Johnny Has Gone for a Soldier, folk song (a.k.a. "Shule Agra", "Butternut Hill")
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)

>Cowles, Colin : Locomotive Suite, for clarinet & piano :: 2. The Little Lost Tender
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.

>Arlen, Harold : Somewhere Over the Rainbow (for the film The Wizard of Oz)
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1939

>Yarrow, Peter : Puff, the Magic Dragon, children's song
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1963

>Lewin, Gordon : Serenade to a Reed, for clarinet & piano
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Harris, Paul : Carousel, for clarinet & piano (from Summer Sketches)
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Period Time: Classical

>Traditional, English : Greensleeves, folk song
  • Performers: Tim Watts (Piano); Victoria Soames (Clarinet)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1600.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1600