1 800 222 6872

Bach: Concerto Transcriptions for Solo Piano, BWV 974-975; 977-978; 971, 985 & 1054 / Babette Hierholzer, piano

> Keyboard Concerto in D minor, BWV 974 (arr. of A. Marcello's Oboe Concerto) - I. —
> Keyboard Concerto in D minor, BWV 974 (arr. of A. Marcello's Oboe Concerto) - II. Adagio
> Keyboard Concerto in D minor, BWV 974 (arr. of A. Marcello's Oboe Concerto) - III. Presto
> Concerto in D major, BWV 1054 - I. —
> Concerto in D major, BWV 1054 - II. Adagio e sempre piano
> Concerto in D major, BWV 1054 - III. Allegro
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 975 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G minor, RV 316) - I. —
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 975 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G minor, RV 316) - II. Largo
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 975 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G minor, RV 316) - III. Gigue: Presto
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 985 (arr. of Telemann's Violin Concerto, TWV 51:g21) - I. —
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 985 (arr. of Telemann's Violin Concerto, TWV 51:g21) - II. Adagio
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 985 (arr. of Telemann's Violin Concerto, TWV 51:g21) - III. Allegro
> Keyboard Concerto in C major, BWV 977 - I. —
> Keyboard Concerto in C major, BWV 977 - II. Adagio
> Keyboard Concerto in C major, BWV 977 - III. Giga
> Keyboard Concerto in F major, BWV 978 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G major, RV 310) - I. Allegro
> Keyboard Concerto in F major, BWV 978 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G major, RV 310) - II. Largo
> Keyboard Concerto in F major, BWV 978 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G major, RV 310) - III. Allegro
> Concerto in the Italian Style in F major, BWV 971, "Italian Concerto" - I. —
> Concerto in the Italian Style in F major, BWV 971, "Italian Concerto" - II. Andante
> Concerto in the Italian Style in F major, BWV 971, "Italian Concerto" - III. Presto


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review