1 800 222 6872

Klever Kaff

Audio Samples

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orfeo
>     Che faro?
>     Che puro ciel
>Handel, George Frideric : Messiah, HWV 56, Oratorio
>     O Thou That Tellest Good Tidings
>     He Was Despised
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint John Passion, BWV 245
>     All Is Fulfilled (es ist vollbracht!)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass in B minor, BWV 232
>     Qui sedes
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 94
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 47
>     Botschaft, Op. 47/1
>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde Incidental Music, Op. 26
>     Romance
>Schubert, Franz : Der Erlkönig, D 328
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : House of life
>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal, for voice & piano, Op. 3/2
>Hughes, Herbert : I know where I'm goin', for voice & piano
>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes, for voice & piano
>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Ye banks and braes, for voice & piano
>Britten, Benjamin : Come you not from Newcastle?, for voice & piano (Folk Songs, Vol. 3)
>Traditional, Irish : Kitty My Love, Will You Marry Me?, folk song
>Hughes, Herbert : The stuttering lovers ("A wee bit over the lea"), for voice & piano
>Traditional, English : Blow the Wind Southerly (Northumbrian Folk Song)
>Mahler, Gustav : Ruckert Lieder (5)

Album Summary

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orfeo
>Handel, George Frideric : Messiah, HWV 56, Oratorio
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint John Passion, BWV 245
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass in B minor, BWV 232
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 94
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 47
>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde Incidental Music, Op. 26
>Schubert, Franz : Der Erlkönig, D 328
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : House of life
>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal, for voice & piano, Op. 3/2
>Hughes, Herbert : I know where I'm goin', for voice & piano
>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes, for voice & piano
>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Ye banks and braes, for voice & piano
>Britten, Benjamin : Come you not from Newcastle?, for voice & piano (Folk Songs, Vol. 3)
>Traditional, Irish : Kitty My Love, Will You Marry Me?, folk song
>Hughes, Herbert : The stuttering lovers ("A wee bit over the lea"), for voice & piano
>Traditional, English : Blow the Wind Southerly (Northumbrian Folk Song)
>Mahler, Gustav : Ruckert Lieder (5)
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orfeo :: Che faro?
  • Conductor: Fritz Stiedry
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orfeo :: Che puro ciel
  • Conductor: Fritz Stiedry
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Handel, George Frideric : Messiah, HWV 56, Oratorio :: O Thou That Tellest Good Tidings
  • Conductor: Adrian Boult
  • Running Time: 5 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1741

>Handel, George Frideric : Messiah, HWV 56, Oratorio :: He Was Despised
  • Conductor: Adrian Boult
  • Running Time: 6 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint John Passion, BWV 245 :: All Is Fulfilled (es ist vollbracht!)
  • Performer: Ambrose Gauntlett (Viola da gamba)
  • Conductor: Adrian Boult
  • Running Time: 5 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 04/07/1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass in B minor, BWV 232 :: Qui sedes
  • Performer: Michael Dobson (Oboe d'amore)
  • Conductor: Adrian Boult
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 94
  • Performer: Phyllis Spurr (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 47 :: Botschaft, Op. 47/1
  • Performer: Phyllis Spurr (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/1868

>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde Incidental Music, Op. 26 :: Romance
  • Performer: Bruno Walter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Schubert, Franz : Der Erlkönig, D 328
  • Performer: Bruno Walter (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1823.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1823

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : House of life
  • Performer: Frederick Stone (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1903.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal, for voice & piano, Op. 3/2
  • Performer: Phyllis Spurr (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1904-1905

>Hughes, Herbert : I know where I'm goin', for voice & piano
  • Performer: Phyllis Spurr (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes, for voice & piano
  • Performer: Phyllis Spurr (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>Quilter, Roger [Composer] : Ye banks and braes, for voice & piano
  • Performer: Phyllis Spurr (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Britten, Benjamin : Come you not from Newcastle?, for voice & piano (Folk Songs, Vol. 3)
  • Performer: Frederick Stone (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Traditional, Irish : Kitty My Love, Will You Marry Me?, folk song
  • Performer: Frederick Stone (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Form: Vocal

>Hughes, Herbert : The stuttering lovers ("A wee bit over the lea"), for voice & piano
  • Performer: Phyllis Spurr (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Traditional, English : Blow the Wind Southerly (Northumbrian Folk Song)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.

>Mahler, Gustav : Rückert Lieder (5)
  • Conductor: Bruno Walter
  • Running Time: 6 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901