1 800 222 6872

Mimi's Classical Favorites

Audio Samples

>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Delibes, Leo [Composer] : Lakme, opera
>     (Unspecified) Aria
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Pathétique Symphony, Op. 74
>     Theme
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>     Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
>Puccini, Giacomo : Turandot
>     Nessun Dorma
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a
>     Dance Of The Reed-Flutes
>Puccini, Giacomo : Gianni Schicchi, opera
>     O Mio Babbino Caro
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>     Air on a G String
>Traditional, American : Boston Fancy
>Gordigiani, Luigi : Santa Lucia, Neapolitan song
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>     Arioso
>Guglielmi, Louis : La vie en rose, song
>Traditional, American : Shenandoah, folk song
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>     Midnight Theme

Album Summary

>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Delibes, Leo [Composer] : Lakme, opera
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Pathétique Symphony, Op. 74
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Puccini, Giacomo : Turandot
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a
>Puccini, Giacomo : Gianni Schicchi, opera
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Traditional, American : Boston Fancy
>Gordigiani, Luigi : Santa Lucia, Neapolitan song
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>Guglielmi, Louis : La vie en rose, song
>Traditional, American : Shenandoah, folk song
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: by 1855

>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Léo Delibes (Composer) (1836 - 1891) : Lakmé, opera :: (Unspecified) Aria
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1883

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Pathétique Symphony, Op. 74 :: Theme
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1893

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Puccini, Giacomo : Turandot :: Nessun Dorma
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1926.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1926

>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a :: Dance Of The Reed-Flutes
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Puccini, Giacomo : Gianni Schicchi, opera :: O Mio Babbino Caro
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1918

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G String
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Traditional, American : Boston Fancy
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Written: 18th Century

>Gordigiani, Luigi : Santa Lucia, Neapolitan song
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056 :: Arioso
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Guglielmi, Louis : La vie en rose, song
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Édith Piaf (1915 - 1963), Louiguy.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1946

>Traditional, American : Shenandoah, folk song
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 18th Century

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique" :: Midnight Theme
  • Performers: Dmitri Cogan (Piano); Mimi Dye (Viola)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798