1 800 222 6872

Max Reger: Complete Works for Clarinet and Piano

Audio Samples

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for viola & piano in B flat major, Op. 107
>     Moderato
>     Adagio
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 3 in B flat major, Op. 107
>     Vivace
>     Allegretto con grazia (vivace)
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 1 in A flat major, Op. 49/1
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 2 in F sharp minor, Op. 49/2
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Albumblatt for clarinet (or violin) & piano in E flat major
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Tarantella for clarinet (or violin) & piano in G minor

Album Summary

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for viola & piano in B flat major, Op. 107
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 3 in B flat major, Op. 107
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 1 in A flat major, Op. 49/1
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 2 in F sharp minor, Op. 49/2
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Albumblatt for clarinet (or violin) & piano in E flat major
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Tarantella for clarinet (or violin) & piano in G minor
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for viola & piano in B flat major, Op. 107 :: Moderato
  • Performers: Martin Jones (Piano); Anthony Pike (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1908-1909

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 3 in B flat major, Op. 107 :: Vivace
  • Performers: Martin Jones (Piano); Anthony Pike (Clarinet)
  • Notes: Composition written: ??/??/1908-02/20/1909.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for viola & piano in B flat major, Op. 107 :: Adagio
  • Performers: Martin Jones (Piano); Anthony Pike (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1908-1909

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 3 in B flat major, Op. 107 :: Allegretto con grazia (vivace)
  • Performers: Martin Jones (Piano); Anthony Pike (Clarinet)
  • Notes: Composition written: ??/??/1908-02/20/1909.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 1 in A flat major, Op. 49/1
  • Performers: Martin Jones (Piano); Anthony Pike (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/1900

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Sonata for clarinet & piano no 2 in F sharp minor, Op. 49/2
  • Performers: Martin Jones (Piano); Anthony Pike (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/1900

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Albumblatt for clarinet (or violin) & piano in E flat major
  • Performers: Martin Jones (Piano); Anthony Pike (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1902

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Tarantella for clarinet (or violin) & piano in G minor
  • Performers: Martin Jones (Piano); Anthony Pike (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1902