1 800 222 6872

Overture

Audio Samples

>Suppé, Franz von : Leichte Kavallerie (Light Cavalry), overture to the operetta
>Phillips, Montague : Overture to "Hampton Court"
>Bernstein, Leonard : Candide
>Auber, Daniel-François-Esprit : Overture to "The Bronze Horse"
>Reed, Alfred : Festive Overture
>Hérold, Ferdinand : Zampa
>     Overture
>Jacob, Gordon : Music for a Festival for brass & winds
>     Overture
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
>     Overture
>Offenbach, Jacques : Mademoiselle de La Seigliere, overture for orchestra
>Kabalevsky, Dmitri : Colas Breugnon (Kola Bryun'yon), opera, Op. 24/Op. 90 (2 versions)
>     Overture

Album Summary

>Suppé, Franz von : Leichte Kavallerie (Light Cavalry), overture to the operetta
>Phillips, Montague : Overture to "Hampton Court"
>Bernstein, Leonard : Candide
>Auber, Daniel-François-Esprit : Overture to "The Bronze Horse"
>Reed, Alfred : Festive Overture
>Hérold, Ferdinand : Zampa
>Jacob, Gordon : Music for a Festival for brass & winds
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
>Offenbach, Jacques : Mademoiselle de La Seigliere, overture for orchestra
>Kabalevsky, Dmitri : Colas Breugnon (Kola Bryun'yon), opera, Op. 24/Op. 90 (2 versions)
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Franz von Suppé (1819 - 1895) : Leichte Kavallerie (Light Cavalry), overture to the operetta
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 6 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1866

>Phillips, Montague : Overture to "Hampton Court"
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 6 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bernstein, Leonard : Candide
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1956

>Daniel-François-Esprit Auber (1782 - 1871) : Overture to "The Bronze Horse"
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 8 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Reed, Alfred : Festive Overture
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 7 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ferdinand Hérold (1791 - 1833) : Zampa :: Overture
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 7 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1831

>Jacob, Gordon : Music for a Festival for brass & winds :: Overture
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1951

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492 :: Overture
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Offenbach, Jacques : Mademoiselle de La Seiglière, overture for orchestra
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 6 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kabalevsky, Dmitri : Colas Breugnon (Kola Bryun'yon), opera, Op. 24/Op. 90 (2 versions) :: Overture
  • Conductor: T. Davis
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1936-1938