1 800 222 6872

Gustaviansk Klavermusik

Audio Samples

>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 2 in D minor
>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 5 in G minor
>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 6 in E major
>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Rondo for piano in F major, Vb. 191
>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Scherzo con variazioni, for piano in C major, Vb. 193
>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Swedish Dance, for piano, Vb. 192
>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Larghetto for piano, Vb. 194
>Wikmanson, Johan : Pa Soderfors bruk ("By Soderfors Brook"), divertissement in D major for piano
>Wikmanson, Johan : Fragmenter for min lilla flicka ("Fragments for My Little Girl") no 2 in A major, for piano
>Wikmanson, Johan : Sonata for Piano in C major
>     Trio. Minuet
>     Final. Hönshuset ("The Chicken Coop"). Badinage
>Agrell, Johan Joachim : Harpsichord Sonata no 5 in D major
>     Minuet
>Agrell, Johan Joachim : Harpsichord Sonata no 6 in G minor
>     Minuet
>Ahlstrom, Olof : Sonatina no 2 in G major, for piano
>Ahlstrom, Olof : Pastoral in G major, for piano

Album Summary

>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 2 in D minor
>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 5 in G minor
>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 6 in E major
>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Rondo for piano in F major, Vb. 191
>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Scherzo con variazioni, for piano in C major, Vb. 193
>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Swedish Dance, for piano, Vb. 192
>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Larghetto for piano, Vb. 194
>Wikmanson, Johan : Pa Soderfors bruk ("By Soderfors Brook"), divertissement in D major for piano
>Wikmanson, Johan : Fragmenter for min lilla flicka ("Fragments for My Little Girl") no 2 in A major, for piano
>Wikmanson, Johan : Sonata for Piano in C major
>Agrell, Johan Joachim : Harpsichord Sonata no 5 in D major
>Agrell, Johan Joachim : Harpsichord Sonata no 6 in G minor
>Ahlstrom, Olof : Sonatina no 2 in G major, for piano
>Ahlstrom, Olof : Pastoral in G major, for piano
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Note: This title is rare and is considered a collector’s item. It is priced according to its common market value. If the record label that it is on goes on sale, it will also be reduced in price.



Reviews

Stig Ribbing, original instruments
├ľrebro Symphony Orchestra - Stig Westerberg Stig Ribbing was one of the leading Swedish pianists of his time. Here is a CD (originally released as two LPs) with a number of different instruments from the Stockholm Museum of Music. Many charming original instruments, played with an instinctive feeling for pre-Mozart pieces. Composers include Agrell, Naumann and Kraus.
Submitted on 08/15/10 by HB 
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 2 in D minor
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 09/06/1968-09/07/1968
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1801

>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 5 in G minor
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 09/06/1968-09/07/1968
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1801

>Naumann, Johann Gottlieb : Sonata for Piano no 6 in E major
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 09/06/1968-09/07/1968
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1801

>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Rondo for piano in F major, Vb. 191
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 7 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1778

>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Scherzo con variazioni, for piano in C major, Vb. 193
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 6 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1785

>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Swedish Dance, for piano, Vb. 192
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1780s

>Kraus, Joseph Martin : Larghetto for piano, Vb. 194
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1787

>Wikmanson, Johan : På Söderfors bruk ("By Söderfors Brook"), divertissement in D major for piano
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 11 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1800

>Wikmanson, Johan : Fragmenter för min lilla flicka ("Fragments for My Little Girl") no 2 in A major, for piano
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 14 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1800

>Wikmanson, Johan : Sonata for Piano in C major :: Trio. Minuet
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 09/06/1968-09/07/1968
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1800

>Agrell, Johan Joachim : Harpsichord Sonata no 5 in D major :: Minuet
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 09/06/1968-09/07/1968
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1765

>Agrell, Johan Joachim : Harpsichord Sonata no 6 in G minor :: Minuet
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 09/06/1968-09/07/1968
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748

>Ahlstrom, Olof : Sonatina no 2 in G major, for piano
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 6 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1835

>Ahlstrom, Olof : Pastoral in G major, for piano
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1835

>Wikmanson, Johan : Sonata for Piano in C major :: Final. Hönshuset ("The Chicken Coop"). Badinage
  • Performer: Stig Ribbing (Piano)
  • Notes: 01/13/1968-01/14/1968
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1800