1 800 222 6872

The Still, Small Voice

Audio Samples

>Thompson, Will Lamartine : Softly And Tenderly Jesus Is Calling, meditation for Voice & Keyboard
>Bliss, Philip Paul : It Is Well with My Soul, hymn
>Traditional Spiritual : Deep River
>Anonymous : Shall We Gather At the River?, folk hymn
>Traditional Spiritual : Lord, I Want to Be a Christian, spiritual
>Proulx, Richard : Jesu, the Very Thought of Thee
>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me
>     Eventide)
>Traditional Spiritual : Steal Away to Jesus, spiritual
>Traditional Spiritual : De Gospel Train
>Traditional : Wonderful Peace
>Williams, Thomas John : O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus, hymn
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint Matthew Passion, BWV 244
>Welsh Traditional : Immortal, invisible, God only wise (Tune
>     St. Denio)
>Newton, John : Amazing Grace

Album Summary

>Thompson, Will Lamartine : Softly And Tenderly Jesus Is Calling, meditation for Voice & Keyboard
>Bliss, Philip Paul : It Is Well with My Soul, hymn
>Traditional Spiritual : Deep River
>Anonymous : Shall We Gather At the River?, folk hymn
>Traditional Spiritual : Lord, I Want to Be a Christian, spiritual
>Proulx, Richard : Jesu, the Very Thought of Thee
>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me
>Traditional Spiritual : Steal Away to Jesus, spiritual
>Traditional Spiritual : De Gospel Train
>Traditional : Wonderful Peace
>Williams, Thomas John : O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus, hymn
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint Matthew Passion, BWV 244
>Welsh Traditional : Immortal, invisible, God only wise (Tune
>Newton, John : Amazing Grace
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Thompson, Will Lamartine : Softly And Tenderly Jesus Is Calling, meditation for Voice & Keyboard
  • Performer: David Stebbins
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bliss, Philip Paul : It Is Well with My Soul, hymn
  • Performers: David Stebbins (Piano); Sima Kustanovich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral

>Traditional Spiritual : Deep River
  • Performer: David Stebbins
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Written: by 1875

>Anonymous : Shall We Gather At the River?, folk hymn
  • Performer: David Stebbins
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Form: Choral

>Traditional Spiritual : Lord, I Want to Be a Christian, spiritual
  • Performer: David Stebbins
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.

>Proulx, Richard : Jesu, the Very Thought of Thee
  • Performers: David Stebbins (Piano); Sima Kustanovich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me :: Eventide)
  • Performer: David Stebbins
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1861

>Traditional Spiritual : Steal Away to Jesus, spiritual
  • Performer: David Stebbins
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Traditional Spiritual : De Gospel Train
  • Performers: David Stebbins (Piano); Cindy Bizzarro (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.

>Traditional : Wonderful Peace
  • Performer: David Stebbins
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.

>Williams, Thomas John : O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus, hymn
  • Performers: David Stebbins (Piano); Sima Kustanovich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Choral

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Saint Matthew Passion, BWV 244
  • Performers: David Stebbins (Piano); Sima Kustanovich (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Welsh Traditional : Immortal, invisible, God only wise (Tune :: St. Denio)
  • Performers: David Stebbins (Piano); Cindy Bizzarro (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Newton, John : Amazing Grace
  • Performer: David Stebbins
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779