1 800 222 6872

Nella Fantasia

Audio Samples

>Morricone, Ennio : Nella fantasia, for voice & orchestra
>Charles, David : Deus Salutis, for chorus
>Traditional Spiritual : Deep River
>Christopher, Keith : Let All Men Sing, for men's chorus
>Traditional : Gwyr Harlech
>McBroom, Amanda : The Rose
>Welsh Traditional : Y Dein Aur (The Gold Harp)
>Brodszky, Nicholas : The Student Prince, operetta
>     I'll Walk With God
>Foster, David : The Prayer, song (for the film Quest for Camelot)
>Protheroe, Daniel : Nidaros
>Kander, John : Cabaret, musical play
>Jennings, Will : One Day I'll Fly Away (version from the Luhrmann film Moulin Rouge), Tony Phillips remix
>Adam, Adolphe : Comrades in Arms, for chorus
>Welsh Traditional : Lisa lan
>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me
>     Eventide)
>Sartori, Francesco : Time to Say Goodbye (Con te partiro), song

Album Summary

>Morricone, Ennio : Nella fantasia, for voice & orchestra
>Charles, David : Deus Salutis, for chorus
>Traditional Spiritual : Deep River
>Christopher, Keith : Let All Men Sing, for men's chorus
>Traditional : Gwyr Harlech
>McBroom, Amanda : The Rose
>Welsh Traditional : Y Dein Aur (The Gold Harp)
>Brodszky, Nicholas : The Student Prince, operetta
>Foster, David : The Prayer, song (for the film Quest for Camelot)
>Protheroe, Daniel : Nidaros
>Kander, John : Cabaret, musical play
>Jennings, Will : One Day I'll Fly Away (version from the Luhrmann film Moulin Rouge), Tony Phillips remix
>Adam, Adolphe : Comrades in Arms, for chorus
>Welsh Traditional : Lisa lan
>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me
>Sartori, Francesco : Time to Say Goodbye (Con te partiro), song
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Morricone, Ennio : Nella fantasia, for voice & orchestra
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Charles, David : Deus Salutis, for chorus
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.

>Traditional Spiritual : Deep River
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Written: by 1875

>Christopher, Keith : Let All Men Sing, for men's chorus
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.

>Traditional : Gwyr Harlech
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.

>McBroom, Amanda : The Rose
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Welsh Traditional : Y Dein Aur (The Gold Harp)
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Brodszky, Nicholas : The Student Prince, operetta :: I'll Walk With God
  • Performers: Andrew Rees (Various Instrruments); Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1954

>Foster, David : The Prayer, song (for the film Quest for Camelot)
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Carole Bayer Sager (1947 - ).
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1998

>Protheroe, Daniel : Nidaros
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Kander, John : Cabaret, musical play
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1966

>Jennings, Will : One Day I'll Fly Away (version from the Luhrmann film Moulin Rouge), Tony Phillips remix
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2001

>Adam, Adolphe : Comrades in Arms, for chorus
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Welsh Traditional : Lisa lân
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me :: Eventide)
  • Performer: Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1861

>Sartori, Francesco : Time to Say Goodbye (Con te partirò), song
  • Performers: Adriano Graziani (Various Instrruments); Pete Williams (Various Instrruments)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary