1 800 222 6872

Organ Music for Christmas

Audio Samples

>Kneller, Andreas : Partita no 4 on "Nun Komm, der Heiden Heiland" for organ
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland, chorale prelude for organ, F. 38/1/1 (BR A93)
>Kauffmann, Georg F. : Nun komm, der heiden Heiland, chorale preludes (5) for organ (from Harmonische Seelenlust)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland, BWV 659
>Weckmann, Matthias : Magnificat in the 2nd Tone
>Böhm, Georg : Gelobet Seist Du, Jesu Christ, chorale for organ (first version)
>Vetter, Andreas Nicolaus : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen, allzugleich, chorale prelude for organ
>Böhm, Georg : Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her, chorale for organ
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her" (I), for organ (Chorale 6), T. 6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Meine Seele erhebt den Herren, BWV 733
>     Meine Seele erhebet den Herren, fugue for organ (by J. L. Krebs, not JSB),
>Kauffmann, Georg F. : O Jesulein suá (O heiliger Geist, o heiliger Gott!), chorale prelude for organ (from Harmonische See
>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland"), Op. 67/29
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Macht hoch die Tur"), Op. 135a/16
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Lobt Gott, ihr Christen alle gleich"), Op. 67/25
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Vom Himmel hoch"), Op. 135a/24
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Allein Gott in der Hoh' sei Ehr"), Op. 135a/2
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Wie schon leucht' uns der Morgenstern"), Op. 135a/29
>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
>Albrechtsberger, Johann Georg : Der Tag, der ist so freudenreich, fugue for organ
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Weihnachten (Christmas), for organ, Op. 145/3
>MessiaenOlivier : La Nativite du Seigneur, meditations (9) for organ, I/14
>     no 8. Les Mages

Album Summary

>Kneller, Andreas : Partita no 4 on "Nun Komm, der Heiden Heiland" for organ
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland, chorale prelude for organ, F. 38/1/1 (BR A93)
>Kauffmann, Georg F. : Nun komm, der heiden Heiland, chorale preludes (5) for organ (from Harmonische Seelenlust)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland, BWV 659
>Weckmann, Matthias : Magnificat in the 2nd Tone
>Böhm, Georg : Gelobet Seist Du, Jesu Christ, chorale for organ (first version)
>Vetter, Andreas Nicolaus : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen, allzugleich, chorale prelude for organ
>Böhm, Georg : Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her, chorale for organ
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her" (I), for organ (Chorale 6), T. 6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Meine Seele erhebt den Herren, BWV 733
>Kauffmann, Georg F. : O Jesulein suá (O heiliger Geist, o heiliger Gott!), chorale prelude for organ (from Harmonische See
>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland"), Op. 67/29
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Macht hoch die Tur"), Op. 135a/16
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Lobt Gott, ihr Christen alle gleich"), Op. 67/25
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Vom Himmel hoch"), Op. 135a/24
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Allein Gott in der Hoh' sei Ehr"), Op. 135a/2
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Wie schon leucht' uns der Morgenstern"), Op. 135a/29
>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
>Albrechtsberger, Johann Georg : Der Tag, der ist so freudenreich, fugue for organ
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Weihnachten (Christmas), for organ, Op. 145/3
>MessiaenOlivier : La Nativite du Seigneur, meditations (9) for organ, I/14
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Kneller, Andreas : Partita no 4 on "Nun Komm, der Heiden Heiland" for organ
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland, chorale prelude for organ, F. 38/1/1 (BR A93)
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Kauffmann, Georg F. : Nun komm, der heiden Heiland, chorale preludes (5) for organ (from Harmonische Seelenlust)
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1733

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland, BWV 659
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Weckmann, Matthias : Magnificat in the 2nd Tone
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral

>Georg Böhm (Composer) (1661 - 1733) : Gelobet Seist Du, Jesu Christ, chorale for organ (first version)
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Vetter, Andreas Nicolaus : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen, allzugleich, chorale prelude for organ
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Georg Böhm (Composer) (1661 - 1733) : Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her, chorale for organ
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her" (I), for organ (Choräle 6), T. 6
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1693

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Meine Seele erhebt den Herren, BWV 733 :: Meine Seele erhebet den Herren, fugue for organ (by J. L. Krebs, not JSB),
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Kauffmann, Georg F. : O Jesulein süá (O heiliger Geist, o heiliger Gott!), chorale prelude for organ (from Harmonische See
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1733

>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1609

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland"), Op. 67/29
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Macht hoch die Tür"), Op. 135a/16
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 09/1914

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Lobt Gott, ihr Christen alle gleich"), Op. 67/25
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Vom Himmel hoch"), Op. 135a/24
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 09/1914

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Allein Gott in der Höh' sei Ehr"), Op. 135a/2
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 09/1914

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Wie schön leucht' uns der Morgenstern"), Op. 135a/29
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 09/1914

>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Albrechtsberger, Johann Georg : Der Tag, der ist so freudenreich, fugue for organ
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Weihnachten (Christmas), for organ, Op. 145/3
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1915-1916

>MessiaenOlivier : La Nativité du Seigneur, meditations (9) for organ, I/14 :: no 8. Les Mages
  • Performer: Michael-Christfried Winkler (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1935