1 800 222 6872

Carillon Bells of Britain

Audio Samples

>Purcell, Henry : Fairy Queen, Z 629
>Traditional, Scottish : Charlie Is My Darling, folk song
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Pièces de clavecin
>Traditional, Scottish : John Anderson, My Jo
>Hart, Lorenz : Petite Suite
>     Finale
>Daquin, Louis-Claude : Premier livre de pièces
>Handel, George Frideric : Judas Maccabaeus, HWV 63
>     Chorale
>     See the Conquering Hero Comes
>Traditional, Irish : The Last Rose of Summer, folk song
>Anonymous : Llanfair (Variations)
>Anonymous : Variations on a Gospel Tune
>Bates, W. J. G. : Scotch On the Rocks
>Anonymous : O Sanctissima
>Anonymous : Esteritta
>Aletter, Wilhelm : Rendezvous, for orchestra
>Traditional, Irish : Molly Malone (Cockles and Mussels)
>Gruytters, J. de : La Ferlaude
>Anonymous : Crimond (The Lord's my shepherd)
>Thomas, Ambroise : Mignon
>     Entracte
>Traditional, English : The Oak and the Ash (North Country Maid), folk song
>Mozart, Leopold : Duets (12), for 2 violins
>Anonymous : Sandgate Dandling (A-oo-a, my Bonny bairn)
>Hopkins, Edward : Hymn Tune
>     Ellers
>Traditional, Irish : The Harp That Once, Thro' Tara's Halls (Tune
>     Old Irish Air
>Traditional, English : Oranges and Lemons

Album Summary

>Purcell, Henry : Fairy Queen, Z 629
>Traditional, Scottish : Charlie Is My Darling, folk song
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Pièces de clavecin
>Traditional, Scottish : John Anderson, My Jo
>Hart, Lorenz : Petite Suite
>Daquin, Louis-Claude : Premier livre de pièces
>Handel, George Frideric : Judas Maccabaeus, HWV 63
>Traditional, Irish : The Last Rose of Summer, folk song
>Anonymous : Llanfair (Variations)
>Anonymous : Variations on a Gospel Tune
>Bates, W. J. G. : Scotch On the Rocks
>Anonymous : O Sanctissima
>Anonymous : Esteritta
>Aletter, Wilhelm : Rendezvous, for orchestra
>Traditional, Irish : Molly Malone (Cockles and Mussels)
>Gruytters, J. de : La Ferlaude
>Anonymous : Crimond (The Lord's my shepherd)
>Thomas, Ambroise : Mignon
>Traditional, English : The Oak and the Ash (North Country Maid), folk song
>Mozart, Leopold : Duets (12), for 2 violins
>Anonymous : Sandgate Dandling (A-oo-a, my Bonny bairn)
>Hopkins, Edward : Hymn Tune
>Traditional, Irish : The Harp That Once, Thro' Tara's Halls (Tune
>Traditional, English : Oranges and Lemons
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Includes etude(s) for guitar by Fernando Sor (Composer).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Purcell, Henry : Fairy Queen, Z 629
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Traditional, Scottish : Charlie Is My Darling, folk song
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Form: Vocal

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Pièces de clavecin
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Traditional, Scottish : John Anderson, My Jo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.

>Hart, Lorenz : Petite Suite :: Finale
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Daquin, Louis-Claude : Premier livre de pièces
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1735

>Handel, George Frideric : Judas Maccabaeus, HWV 63 :: Chorale
  • Notes: Composition written: 1746.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1746

>Traditional, Irish : The Last Rose of Summer, folk song
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Anonymous : Llanfair (Variations)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.

>Anonymous : Variations on a Gospel Tune
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.

>Bates, W. J. G. : Scotch On the Rocks
  • Performer: Raymond Aldington (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.

>Anonymous : O Sanctissima
  • Performer: Adrian Gebruers (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.

>Anonymous : Esteritta
  • Performer: Adrian Gebruers (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.

>Handel, George Frideric : Judas Maccabaeus, HWV 63 :: See the Conquering Hero Comes
  • Performer: Adrian Gebruers (Carillon)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1746.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1746

>Aletter, Wilhelm : Rendezvous, for orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Traditional, Irish : Molly Malone (Cockles and Mussels)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gruytters, J. de : La Ferlaude
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.

>Anonymous : Crimond (The Lord's my shepherd)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.

>Thomas, Ambroise : Mignon :: Entracte
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1866

>Traditional, English : The Oak and the Ash (North Country Maid), folk song
  • Performer: Raymond Aldington (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.

>Mozart, Leopold : Duets (12), for 2 violins
  • Performer: Raymond Aldington (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Anonymous : Sandgate Dandling (A-oo-a, my Bonny bairn)
  • Performer: Raymond Aldington (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.

>Hopkins, Edward : Hymn Tune :: Ellers
  • Performer: Raymond Aldington (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral

>Traditional, Irish : The Harp That Once, Thro' Tara's Halls (Tune :: Old Irish Air
  • Performer: Raymond Aldington (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Traditional, English : Oranges and Lemons
  • Performer: Raymond Aldington (Carillon)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Form: Vocal