1 800 222 6872

Concerti Grossi/Water Music/Music for Royal

Audio Samples

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op.3/4a, HWV 315
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op.3/6, HWV 317
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D minor, Op.3/5, HWV 316
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (6), Op. 3
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in G major, Op.3/3, HWV 314
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in B flat major, Op. 3 no 2
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in E minor, Op.6/3, HWV 321
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op.6/5, HWV 323
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in B flat major, Op.6/7, HWV 325
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op.6/9, HWV 327
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D minor, Op.6/10, HWV 328
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in A major, Op.6/11, HWV 329
>Handel, George Frideric : The Water Music
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 2 in D major, HWV 349
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 1 in F major, HWV 348
>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe in B flat major (no 2a), HWV 301 (possibly spurious)
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto in B flat major for Violin, 2 Oboes, Strings and Basso Continuo
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 1 in B flat major, HWV 301
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto grosso in C major, HWV 318 "Alexander's Feast"
>Handel, George Frideric : Organ Concerto in D minor (no 15), HWV 304

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op.3/4a, HWV 315
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op.3/6, HWV 317
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D minor, Op.3/5, HWV 316
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (6), Op. 3
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in G major, Op.3/3, HWV 314
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in B flat major, Op. 3 no 2
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in E minor, Op.6/3, HWV 321
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op.6/5, HWV 323
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in B flat major, Op.6/7, HWV 325
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op.6/9, HWV 327
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D minor, Op.6/10, HWV 328
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in A major, Op.6/11, HWV 329
>Handel, George Frideric : The Water Music
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 2 in D major, HWV 349
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 1 in F major, HWV 348
>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe in B flat major (no 2a), HWV 301 (possibly spurious)
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto in B flat major for Violin, 2 Oboes, Strings and Basso Continuo
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 1 in B flat major, HWV 301
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto grosso in C major, HWV 318 "Alexander's Feast"
>Handel, George Frideric : Organ Concerto in D minor (no 15), HWV 304
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op.3/4a, HWV 315
  • Performer: Christian Moreaux (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Marc Minkowski
  • Ensemble: Les Musiciens du Louvre - Grenoble
  • Running Time: 10 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1716

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op.3/6, HWV 317
  • Performer: Aline Zylberajch (Organ)
  • Conductor: Marc Minkowski
  • Ensemble: Les Musiciens du Louvre - Grenoble
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: circa 1716-1720

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D minor, Op.3/5, HWV 316
  • Performers: Christian Moreaux (Oboe); Alice Pierot (Violin)
  • Conductor: Marc Minkowski
  • Ensemble: Les Musiciens du Louvre - Grenoble
  • Running Time: 8 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1717-1718

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (6), Op. 3
  • Performers: Christian Moreaux (Oboe); Alice Pierot (Violin)
  • Conductor: Marc Minkowski
  • Ensemble: Les Musiciens du Louvre - Grenoble
  • Running Time: 9 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: circa 1710

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in G major, Op.3/3, HWV 314
  • Performers: Serge Saitta (Flute); Alice Pierot (Violin); Sébastien Marq (Recorder)
  • Conductor: Marc Minkowski
  • Ensemble: Les Musiciens du Louvre - Grenoble
  • Running Time: 7 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1717-1718

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in B flat major, Op. 3 no 2
  • Performers: Claire Giardelli (Cello); Nicolas Mazzoleni (Violin); Christian Moreaux (Oboe); Alice Pierot (Violin); Marion Middenway (Cello); Jean-Philippe Thiebaut (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Marc Minkowski
  • Ensemble: Les Musiciens du Louvre - Grenoble
  • Running Time: 10 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: circa 1715-1718

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
  • Performers: Erich Höbarth (Violin); Alice Harnoncourt (Violin); Wolfgang Aichinger (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Notes: Composition written: 1739.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
  • Performers: Anita Mitterer (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 11 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in E minor, Op.6/3, HWV 321
  • Performers: Rudolf Leopold (Cello); Anita Mitterer (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 11 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
  • Performers: Anita Mitterer (Violin); Wolfgang Aichinger (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 12 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op.6/5, HWV 323
  • Performers: Anita Mitterer (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 16 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
  • Performers: Erich Höbarth (Violin); Alice Harnoncourt (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 16 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in B flat major, Op.6/7, HWV 325
  • Performer: Christophe Coin (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 13 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
  • Performer: Anita Mitterer (Violin)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 16 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op.6/9, HWV 327
  • Performers: Erich Höbarth (Violin); Alice Harnoncourt (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 12 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in D minor, Op.6/10, HWV 328
  • Performers: Erich Höbarth (Violin); Alice Harnoncourt (Violin); Wolfgang Aichinger (Cello); Thomas Zehetmair (Violin)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 14 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto Grosso in A major, Op.6/11, HWV 329
  • Performer: Rudolf Leopold (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 16 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
  • Performers: Anita Mitterer (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 9 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739

>Handel, George Frideric : The Water Music
  • Conductor: John Gardiner
  • Ensemble: English Baroque Soloists
  • Notes: Composition written: 1717.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 2 in D major, HWV 349
  • Conductor: John Gardiner
  • Ensemble: English Baroque Soloists
  • Notes: Composition written: 1717.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 1 in F major, HWV 348
  • Conductor: John Gardiner
  • Ensemble: English Baroque Soloists
  • Notes: Composition written: 1717.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 18 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1749

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe in B flat major (no 2a), HWV 301 (possibly spurious)
  • Performer: Jurg Schaeftlein (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1706-1710

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto in B flat major for Violin, 2 Oboes, Strings and Basso Continuo
  • Performer: Alice Harnoncourt (Violin)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 8 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1707

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 1 in B flat major, HWV 301
  • Performer: Jurg Schaeftlein (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1718

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto grosso in C major, HWV 318 "Alexander's Feast"
  • Performers: Alice Harnoncourt (Violin); Rudolf Leopold (Cello); Erich Höbarth (Violin)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 12 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1736

>Handel, George Frideric : Organ Concerto in D minor (no 15), HWV 304
  • Performer: Herbert Tachezi (Organ)
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 13 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1746