1 800 222 6872

Celebrate with Pipe and Voice

Audio Samples

>Guilmant, Alexandre : Grand Choeur in G minor, Op. 84
>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon
>     Sinfonia. Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
>Handel, George Frideric : Joshua
>     Aria. Oh! Had I Jubal's Lyre
>Anonymous : Aria da Chiesa, for voice & organ
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Laudate Dominum
>     Laudate Dominum
>Bédard, Denis : Suite du Premier Ton, for organ (Suite in Dorian Mode)
>     Plein Jeu
>     Récit
>     Grand Jeu
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Yon, Pietro : Gesù bambino
>Gounod, Charles : Repentir "O Divine Redeemer"
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Ave Maria, for soprano & organ in B flat major
>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem, Op. 48
>     Pie Jesu
>Weaver, Powell : A Gothic Cathedral, for voice & organ
>Adam, Adolphe : Cantique de Noël for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chrétiens," "O Holy Night")
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Exsultate jubilate, K 165 (158a)
>     Alleluia
>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Twenty-Third Psalm, for voice & piano (or organ)
>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Lord's Prayer
>Widor, Charles-Marie : Fifth Symphony

Album Summary

>Guilmant, Alexandre : Grand Choeur in G minor, Op. 84
>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon
>Handel, George Frideric : Joshua
>Anonymous : Aria da Chiesa, for voice & organ
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Laudate Dominum
>Bédard, Denis : Suite du Premier Ton, for organ (Suite in Dorian Mode)
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Yon, Pietro : Gesù bambino
>Gounod, Charles : Repentir "O Divine Redeemer"
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Ave Maria, for soprano & organ in B flat major
>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem, Op. 48
>Weaver, Powell : A Gothic Cathedral, for voice & organ
>Adam, Adolphe : Cantique de Noël for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chrétiens," "O Holy Night")
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Exsultate jubilate, K 165 (158a)
>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Twenty-Third Psalm, for voice & piano (or organ)
>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Lord's Prayer
>Widor, Charles-Marie : Fifth Symphony
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Guilmant, Alexandre : Grand Choeur in G minor, Op. 84
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon :: Sinfonia. Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1748

>Handel, George Frideric : Joshua :: Aria. Oh! Had I Jubal's Lyre
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1747.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1747

>Anonymous : Aria da Chiesa, for voice & organ
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Laudate Dominum :: Laudate Dominum
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1780

>Bédard, Denis : Suite du Premier Ton, for organ (Suite in Dorian Mode) :: Plein Jeu
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1852

>Bédard, Denis : Suite du Premier Ton, for organ (Suite in Dorian Mode) :: Récit
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Yon, Pietro : Gesù bambino
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1917

>Gounod, Charles : Repentir "O Divine Redeemer"
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Bédard, Denis : Suite du Premier Ton, for organ (Suite in Dorian Mode) :: Grand Jeu
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Ave Maria, for soprano & organ in B flat major
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1859

>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem, Op. 48 :: Pie Jesu
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1887-1900

>Weaver, Powell : A Gothic Cathedral, for voice & organ
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Francesco Balilla Pratella (1880 - 1955).
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Adam, Adolphe : Cantique de Noël for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chrétiens," "O Holy Night")
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1851

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1707

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Exsultate jubilate, K 165 (158a) :: Alleluia
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1773

>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Twenty-Third Psalm, for voice & piano (or organ)
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Malotte, Albert Hay : The Lord's Prayer
  • Performers: Linda Rungs (Voice); David Lamb (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1935

>Widor, Charles-Marie : Fifth Symphony
  • Performers: David Lamb (Organ); Linda Rungs (Voice)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1880