1 800 222 6872

Träum süá, mein Baby!

Audio Samples

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
>     Prelude in C major
>     Giga in B flat major
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>     Adagio sostenuto
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>     2. Adagio Cantabile
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu in A flat major, Op. 142, no 2
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 2, Op. 30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
>Liszt, Franz : Liebestraume for Piano, S 541
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b
>     October
>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>     Perfect Happiness
>     Ride a Cock-Horse
>     Reverie
>     Child falling asleep
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>     The Elephant
>     The Cuckoo
>     The Aquarium
>     The Swan
>     Finale
>Adam, Adolphe : Giselle
>     Apotheose
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>     2. Andante
>Boccherini, Luigi : Menuett
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt
>     Morning Mood
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a
>     Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
>     Dance Of The Reed Flutes
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
>     2. Adagio
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act
>     Intermezzo
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>     Air
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>     Rondo
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in C major, Op. 76 no 3/H 3 no 77 "Emperor"
>     Poco Adagio, Cantabile

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu in A flat major, Op. 142, no 2
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 2, Op. 30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
>Liszt, Franz : Liebestraume for Piano, S 541
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b
>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Adam, Adolphe : Giselle
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>Boccherini, Luigi : Menuett
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in C major, Op. 76 no 3/H 3 no 77 "Emperor"
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825 :: Prelude in C major
  • Performer: Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825 :: Giga in B flat major
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: Adagio sostenuto
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique" :: 2. Adagio Cantabile
  • Performer: Rena Kyriakou (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu in A flat major, Op. 142, no 2
  • Performer: Sylvia Cápova (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1827

>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
  • Performer: Sylvia Cápova (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 2, Op. 30
  • Performer: Sylvia Cápova (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1830-34.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 1830-1834

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
  • Performer: Ida Cernecká (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Performer: Ida Cernecká (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Peter Schmalfuss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
  • Performer: Hélène Gàl (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume for Piano, S 541
  • Performer: Josef Bulva (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b :: October
  • Performer: Hélène Gàl (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1865

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15 :: Perfect Happiness
  • Performer: Peter Schmalfuss (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15 :: Ride a Cock-Horse
  • Performer: Peter Schmalfuss (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15 :: Reverie
  • Performer: Peter Schmalfuss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15 :: Child falling asleep
  • Performer: Peter Schmalfuss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals :: The Elephant
  • Conductor: Horst Kaizler
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Adam, Adolphe : Giselle :: Apotheose
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1841

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467 :: 2. Andante
  • Performer: Svetlana Stanceva (Piano)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Boccherini, Luigi : Menuett
  • Ensemble: Streichquintett Günther Kehr
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1771

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
  • Performer: Anna Lelkes (Harp)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals :: The Cuckoo
  • Conductor: Horst Kaizler
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt :: Morning Mood
  • Conductor: Sven Bengtson
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a :: Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
  • Conductor: Takao Matsumo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: José Ostrac (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 7 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
  • Conductor: Frank Shipway
  • Running Time: 5 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals :: The Aquarium
  • Conductor: Horst Kaizler
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act :: Intermezzo
  • Conductor: Leone Magiera
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a :: Dance Of The Reed Flutes
  • Conductor: Takao Matsumo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air
  • Conductor: Eugen Duvier
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals :: The Swan
  • Conductor: Horst Kaizler
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :: Rondo
  • Conductor: Alexander Pitamic
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in C major, Op. 76 no 3/H 3 no 77 "Emperor" :: Poco Adagio, Cantabile
  • Ensemble: Caspar da Salo Quartett
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1797

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals :: Finale
  • Conductor: Horst Kaizler
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886