1 800 222 6872

Symphonien & Suiten

Album Summary

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Symphony no 4 in F minor, Op. 36
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake Suite, Op. 20a
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Symphony no 5 in E minor, Op. 64
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade for Strings in C major, Op. 48
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Pathétique Symphony, Op. 74
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Eugen Onegin
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Romeo & Juliet Fantasy Overture
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sleeping Beauty Suite, Op. 66a
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Capriccio italien, Op. 45
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Symphony no 4 in F minor, Op. 36
  • Running Time: 40 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1878

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake Suite, Op. 20a
  • Running Time: 30 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Symphony no 5 in E minor, Op. 64
  • Running Time: 45 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1888

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade for Strings in C major, Op. 48
  • Running Time: 31 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Pathétique Symphony, Op. 74
  • Running Time: 44 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1893

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake Suite, Op. 20a
  • Running Time: 30 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Eugen Onegin :: Wohin Seid Ihr Entschwunden?
  • Running Time: 6 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1877-1878

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23
  • Running Time: 34 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1874

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Romeo & Juliet Fantasy Overture
  • Running Time: 18 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1880

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a
  • Running Time: 23 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sleeping Beauty Suite, Op. 66a
  • Running Time: 17 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Capriccio italien, Op. 45
  • Running Time: 15 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b :: Carnaval
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b :: Herbstlied
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876