1 800 222 6872

Stephen Beus Plays Griffes & Scriabin

Audio Samples

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Piano Sonata, A. 85
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Fantasy Pieces (3), for piano, Op. 6
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Tone-Pictures (3), for piano, Op. 5, A. 67-69
>     no 1. The Lake at Evening
>     no 3. The Night Winds
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : The White Peacock, for orchestra (Roman Sketches no 1), Op. 7/1, A. 121
>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 6, Op. 62
>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for piano, Op. 8
>     no 5. Brioso
>     no 9. Alla ballata
>     no 11. Andante cantabile
>     no 12. (alternate version) [Patetico]
>Scriabin, Alexander : Fantasy for Piano in B minor, Op. 28

Album Summary

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Piano Sonata, A. 85
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Fantasy Pieces (3), for piano, Op. 6
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Tone-Pictures (3), for piano, Op. 5, A. 67-69
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : The White Peacock, for orchestra (Roman Sketches no 1), Op. 7/1, A. 121
>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 6, Op. 62
>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for piano, Op. 8
>Scriabin, Alexander : Fantasy for Piano in B minor, Op. 28
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Piano Sonata, A. 85
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 12/1917-01/1918

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Fantasy Pieces (3), for piano, Op. 6
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1912-1915

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Tone-Pictures (3), for piano, Op. 5, A. 67-69 :: no 1. The Lake at Evening
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910-1915

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Tone-Pictures (3), for piano, Op. 5, A. 67-69 :: no 3. The Night Winds
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910-1915

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : The White Peacock, for orchestra (Roman Sketches no 1), Op. 7/1, A. 121
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 06/1919

>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 6, Op. 62
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1911-1912

>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for piano, Op. 8 :: no 5. Brioso
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for piano, Op. 8 :: no 9. Alla ballata
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for piano, Op. 8 :: no 11. Andante cantabile
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for piano, Op. 8 :: no 12. (alternate version) [Patetico]
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Scriabin, Alexander : Fantasy for Piano in B minor, Op. 28
  • Performer: Stephen Beus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1900