1 800 222 6872

Schubert: Famous Lieder

Audio Samples

>Schubert, Franz : Schwanengesang, D 957
>Schubert, Franz : Der Atlas ("Ich ungluckselger Atlas"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/8
>Schubert, Franz : Ihr Bild ("Ich stand in dunkeln Traumen"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/9
>Schubert, Franz : Das Fischermadchen ("Du schones Fischermadchen"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/10
>Schubert, Franz : Die Stadt ("Am fernen Horizonte"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/11
>Schubert, Franz : Am Meer ("Das Meer erglanzte"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/12
>Schubert, Franz : Die Taubenpost ("Ich hab' eine brieftaub'"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 965a (D. 95
>Schubert, Franz : Am Feierabend ("Hatt ich tausend Arme"), song for voice & piano (Die schone Mullerin), D. 795/5 (Op.
>Schubert, Franz : Trockne Blumen ("Ihr Blumlein alle"), song for voice & piano (Die schone Mullerin), D. 795/18 (Op. 2
>Schubert, Franz : Nacht und Traume, D 827
>Schumann, Robert : In der Fremde ("Ich hor' die Bachlein rauschen"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/8
>Schumann, Robert : Waldesgesprach ("Es ist schon spat, es ist schon kalt"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 3
>Schumann, Robert : Liederkreis, Op. 39
>Schumann, Robert : Schone Fremde ("Es rauschen die Wipfel und schauern"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/
>Schumann, Robert : Auf einer Burg ("Eingeschlafen auf der Lauer"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/7
>Schumann, Robert : Wehmut ("Ich kann wohl manchmal singen"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/9
>Schumann, Robert : Im Walde ("Es zog eine Hochzeit den Berg entlang"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/11
>Schumann, Robert : Fruhlingsnacht ("Uberm Garten durch die Lufte"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/12
>Brahms, Johannes : Feldeinsamkeit, Op. 86/2
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 106
>     Auf dem See, Op. 106/2
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49
>     Abenddämmerung, Op. 49/5
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 72
>     Alte Liebe, Op. 72/1
>     Verzagen, Op. 72/4
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (8) for voice & piano, Op. 59
>     Regenlied, Op. 59/3

Album Summary

>Schubert, Franz : Schwanengesang, D 957
>Schubert, Franz : Der Atlas ("Ich ungluckselger Atlas"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/8
>Schubert, Franz : Ihr Bild ("Ich stand in dunkeln Traumen"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/9
>Schubert, Franz : Das Fischermadchen ("Du schones Fischermadchen"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/10
>Schubert, Franz : Die Stadt ("Am fernen Horizonte"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/11
>Schubert, Franz : Am Meer ("Das Meer erglanzte"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/12
>Schubert, Franz : Die Taubenpost ("Ich hab' eine brieftaub'"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 965a (D. 95
>Schubert, Franz : Am Feierabend ("Hatt ich tausend Arme"), song for voice & piano (Die schone Mullerin), D. 795/5 (Op.
>Schubert, Franz : Trockne Blumen ("Ihr Blumlein alle"), song for voice & piano (Die schone Mullerin), D. 795/18 (Op. 2
>Schubert, Franz : Nacht und Traume, D 827
>Schumann, Robert : In der Fremde ("Ich hor' die Bachlein rauschen"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/8
>Schumann, Robert : Waldesgesprach ("Es ist schon spat, es ist schon kalt"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 3
>Schumann, Robert : Liederkreis, Op. 39
>Schumann, Robert : Schone Fremde ("Es rauschen die Wipfel und schauern"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/
>Schumann, Robert : Auf einer Burg ("Eingeschlafen auf der Lauer"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/7
>Schumann, Robert : Wehmut ("Ich kann wohl manchmal singen"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/9
>Schumann, Robert : Im Walde ("Es zog eine Hochzeit den Berg entlang"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/11
>Schumann, Robert : Fruhlingsnacht ("Uberm Garten durch die Lufte"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/12
>Brahms, Johannes : Feldeinsamkeit, Op. 86/2
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 106
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 72
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (8) for voice & piano, Op. 59
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Schubert, Franz : Schwanengesang, D 957
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Schubert, Franz : Der Atlas ("Ich unglückselger Atlas"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/8
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Schubert, Franz : Ihr Bild ("Ich stand in dunkeln Träumen"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/9
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Schubert, Franz : Das Fischermädchen ("Du schönes Fischermädchen"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/10
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Gerald Moore (Piano); Gerald Moore (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Schubert, Franz : Die Stadt ("Am fernen Horizonte"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/11
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Schubert, Franz : Am Meer ("Das Meer erglänzte"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/12
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Schubert, Franz : Die Taubenpost ("Ich hab' eine brieftaub'"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 965a (D. 95
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1828.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1828

>Schubert, Franz : Am Feierabend ("Hätt ich tausend Arme"), song for voice & piano (Die schöne Müllerin), D. 795/5 (Op.
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Gerald Moore (Piano); Gerald Moore (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1823.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Schubert, Franz : Trockne Blumen ("Ihr Blümlein alle"), song for voice & piano (Die schöne Müllerin), D. 795/18 (Op. 2
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Gerald Moore (Piano); Gerald Moore (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1823.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Schubert, Franz : Nacht und Träume, D 827
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Gerald Moore (Piano); Gerald Moore (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: ?1825.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1825

>Schumann, Robert : In der Fremde ("Ich hör' die Bächlein rauschen"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/8
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Waldesgespräch ("Es ist schon spät, es ist schon kalt"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 3
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Liederkreis, Op. 39
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Schöne Fremde ("Es rauschen die Wipfel und schauern"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Auf einer Burg ("Eingeschlafen auf der Lauer"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/7
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Wehmut ("Ich kann wohl manchmal singen"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/9
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Im Walde ("Es zog eine Hochzeit den Berg entlang"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/11
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Frühlingsnacht ("Uberm Garten durch die Lüfte"), song for voice & piano (Liederkreis), Op. 39/12
  • Performers: Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Gunther Weissenborn (Piano); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Brahms, Johannes : Feldeinsamkeit, Op. 86/2
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Jörg Demus (Piano); Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1878.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1878

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 106 :: Auf dem See, Op. 106/2
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Jörg Demus (Piano); Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49 :: Abenddämmerung, Op. 49/5
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Jörg Demus (Piano); Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 72 :: Alte Liebe, Op. 72/1
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Jörg Demus (Piano); Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/1876

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 72 :: Verzagen, Op. 72/4
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Jörg Demus (Piano); Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1877

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (8) for voice & piano, Op. 59 :: Regenlied, Op. 59/3
  • Performers: Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (Voice); Jörg Demus (Piano); Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1873