1 800 222 6872

Schumann Greatest Hits

Audio Samples

>Schumann, Robert : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 "Rhenish"
>     1. Lebhaft
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasie in C major, Op. 17
>     3. Langsam getragen. Durchweg leise zu halten
>Schumann, Robert : Symphony no 1 in B flat major, Op. 38 "Spring"
>     4. Allegro animato e grazioso
>Schumann, Robert : Myrthen, Op. 25
>Schumann, Robert : Er ists ("Fruhling lasst sein blaues Band"), song for voice & piano (Lieder-Album fur die Jugend), O
>Schumann, Robert : Lieder Album fur die Jugend, Op. 79
>Schumann, Robert : Liederkreis, Op. 39
>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54

Album Summary

>Schumann, Robert : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 "Rhenish"
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasie in C major, Op. 17
>Schumann, Robert : Symphony no 1 in B flat major, Op. 38 "Spring"
>Schumann, Robert : Myrthen, Op. 25
>Schumann, Robert : Er ists ("Fruhling lasst sein blaues Band"), song for voice & piano (Lieder-Album fur die Jugend), O
>Schumann, Robert : Lieder Album fur die Jugend, Op. 79
>Schumann, Robert : Liederkreis, Op. 39
>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Schumann, Robert : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 "Rhenish" :: 1. Lebhaft
  • Conductor: George Szell
  • Running Time: 9 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1850

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
  • Performer: Gerhard Oppitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Schumann, Robert : Fantasie in C major, Op. 17 :: 3. Langsam getragen. Durchweg leise zu halten
  • Performer: Gerhard Oppitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836

>Schumann, Robert : Symphony no 1 in B flat major, Op. 38 "Spring" :: 4. Allegro animato e grazioso
  • Conductor: David Zinman
  • Running Time: 7 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1841

>Schumann, Robert : Myrthen, Op. 25
  • Performers: Craig Rutenberg (Piano); Ben Heppner
  • Notes: Composition written: 1840.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Er ists ("Frühling lässt sein blaues Band"), song for voice & piano (Lieder-Album für die Jugend), O
  • Performers: Jörg Demus (Piano); Elly Ameling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1849

>Schumann, Robert : Lieder Album für die Jugend, Op. 79
  • Performers: Jörg Demus (Piano); Elly Ameling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Schumann, Robert : Liederkreis, Op. 39
  • Performers: Thomas Quasthoff (Bass Baritone); Roberto Szidon (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Conductor: Eugene Ormandy
  • Running Time: 30 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1841