- Beethoven — Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major "Eroica", Op. 55: I. Allegro Con Brio
- Beethoven — Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major "Eroica", Op. 55: II. Marcia Funebre: Adagio Assai
- Beethoven — Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major "Eroica", Op. 55: III. Scherzo: Allegro Vivace $0.99 on iTunes
- Beethoven — Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major "Eroica", Op. 55: IV. Finale: Allegro Molto
Notes & Reviews:
Keeping Score is much more than a critically acclaimed PBS television series - it is a natural outgrowth of the San Francisco Symphony's almost century-long commitment to bringing the joy of classical music to people of all ages and musical backgrounds. The series provides innovative, thought-provoking classical music content on PBS television, National Public Radio, the web and through an education program that is a national model for classroom arts integration for K-12 teachers. As companions to the DVD releases on SFS Media, these specially priced CDs offer complete performances of works featured in each of the acclaimed television programs.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco (05/13/2004-05/15/2004).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Hans Sommer: Sapphos Gesange; Goethe-Lieder / Elisabeth Kulman, Bo Skovhus
Finn Mortensen: Symphony; Pezzo Orchestrale; Evolution
Schubert: Mass in G minor; Gounod: St. Cecilia Mass / Luba Orgonasova, Christian Elsner, Gustav Belacek
Handel: Eight Suites for Piano / Lisa Smirnova, piano
Alan Hovhaness: Exile Symphony / Kenneth Radnofsky, John McDonald
Mahler: Symphony No. 3 / Michelle De Young, mezzo soprano
Saint-Saëns: String Quartets Nos. 1 & 2
More Music by Ralph Shapey
Italian Intermezzo: Music Without Words
Works DetailsBeethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
- Conductor: Michael Thomas
- Notes: Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco (05/13/2004-05/15/2004)
- Running Time: 51 min. sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Orchestral
- Written: 1803