Notes & Reviews:
Ralph van Raat has won many awards, including First Prize at the International Gaudeamus Interpreters Competition (1999), the Philip Morris Arts Award (2003), an international Borletti-Buitoni Fellowship (2005), the VSCD Classical Music Prize (2005), and the Fortis MeesPierson Award of the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam (2006). He appears as a recitalist and as a soloist with orchestras in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the United States. The Barton Workshop was founded in 1989 by composer and trombonist James Fulkerson. The ensemble is especially interested in works that break through the boundaries between "classical" and "popular" art in both notated and non-notated music.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsSpaan, Bart : Kringen, for piano
- Performer: Ralph Raat (Piano)
- Notes: De Doelen, Rotterdam (04/26/2006/05/29/2006)
- Running Time: 8 min. 51 sec.
Spaan, Bart : Zone, for ensemble
- Ensemble: Barton Workshop
- Running Time: 11 min. 36 sec.
Spaan, Bart : Clockwork, for electronics
- Performer: Bart Spaan (Electronics)
- Running Time: 16 min. 32 sec.