1 800 222 6872

Haydn: Sonatas & Divertimenti

> Keyboard Sonata (Partita) No. 10 in C major, Hob.XVI:1 - I. Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata (Partita) No. 10 in C major, Hob.XVI:1 - II. Adagio
> Keyboard Sonata (Partita) No. 10 in C major, Hob.XVI:1 - III. Menuet
> Keyboard Sonata No. 20 in B flat major, Hob.XVI:18 - I. Allegro moderato
> Keyboard Sonata No. 20 in B flat major, Hob.XVI:18 - II. Moderato
> Keyboard Sonata No. 31 in A flat major, Hob.XVI:46 - I. Allegro moderato
> Keyboard Sonata No. 31 in A flat major, Hob.XVI:46 - II. Adagio
> Keyboard Sonata No. 31 in A flat major, Hob.XVI:46 - III. Finale: Presto
> Keyboard Sonata (Divertimento) No. 8 in A major, Hob.XVI:5 - I. Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata (Divertimento) No. 8 in A major, Hob.XVI:5 - II. Menuet
> Keyboard Sonata (Divertimento) No. 8 in A major, Hob.XVI:5 - III. Presto
> Keyboard Sonata No. 30 in D major, Hob.XVI:19 - I. Moderato
> Keyboard Sonata No. 30 in D major, Hob.XVI:19 - II. Andante
> Keyboard Sonata No. 30 in D major, Hob.XVI:19 - III. Finale: Allegro assai
> Keyboard Sonata No. 32 in G minor, Hob.XVI:44 - I. Moderato
> Keyboard Sonata No. 32 in G minor, Hob.XVI:44 - II. Allegretto

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 10 in C major, H 16 no 1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 20 in B flat major, H 16 no 18
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 31 in A flat major, H 16 no 46
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 8 in A major, H 16 no 5
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 30 in D major, H 16 no 19
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 32 in G minor, H 16 no 44
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

2010 release. The main repertoire of Ars Musici is spiritual music filled up with high class classical and special interest recordings.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Kath. Pfarrkirche Oberried (09/2000).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 10 in C major, H 16 no 1
  • Performer: Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1750-1755

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 20 in B flat major, H 16 no 18
  • Performer: Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1771-1773

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 31 in A flat major, H 16 no 46
  • Performer: Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1767-1770

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 8 in A major, H 16 no 5
  • Performer: Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1750-55

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 30 in D major, H 16 no 19
  • Performer: Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1767

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 32 in G minor, H 16 no 44
  • Performer: Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1771-1773