1 800 222 6872

For You: The Collection

Audio Samples

>Lovland, Rolf : You Raise Me Up (Por ti sere), song
>Jones, Larry W. : New Horizons (I Found A Dream), song
>Franck, César : Panis angelicus
>Evans, David J. : Be Still, for the Presence of the Lord, hymn for chorus
>Rutter, John : A Gaelic Blessing
>Giordano, Umberto : Caro mio ben
>Lully, Jean-Baptiste : Amadis
>     Bois Epais
>Traditional : How Great Thou Art
>Temple, Edith : Count your blessings, song
>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me
>     Eventide)
>Traditional, German : Still, still, still, weils Kindlein
>Levisalles, Eric : I Believe, song
>Temple, Sebastian : Make me a Channel of Your Peace
>Wonder, Stevie : If It's Magic
>Caccini, Giulio : Ave Maria
>Traditional, Quaker : How Can I Keep From Singing? (My Life Flows On), song
>Barry, John : Out of Africa (Theme)
>Solo, Sal : San Damiano (Heart and Soul), song
>Traditional, American : The Water Is Wide (after O Waly, Waly)
>Adam, Adolphe : Cantique de Noel for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chretiens," "O Holy Night")
>Rutter, John : Requiem
>     Pie Jesu
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>     Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
>Goodall, Howard : Eternal Light
>     Agnus Dei
>Forrest, George : Stranger in Paradise (from "Kismet")
>Handel, George Frideric : Tolomeo
>     Did You Not Hear My Lady
>Anonymous : Lead Kindly Light
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Hear my prayer
>Burgon, Geoffrey : Nunc dimittis, for chorus, trumpet & organ
>Welsh Traditional : David of the White Rock (Dafydd y Garreg Wen), folk song
>Williams, W.S. Gwynn : My little Welsh Home, song
>James, Evan : Hen wlad fy nhadau (National Anthem, Wales)
>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
>Welsh Traditional : Ar Hyd y Nos (All Through the Night), folk song
>Welsh Traditional : Bugeilio'r gwenith gwyn (Watching the White Wheat), folk song
>Parry, Charles H. : Dear Lord and Father of mankind (Tune
>     Repton), anthem
>Regney, Noel : Do You Hear What I Hear?

Album Summary

>Lovland, Rolf : You Raise Me Up (Por ti sere), song
>Jones, Larry W. : New Horizons (I Found A Dream), song
>Franck, César : Panis angelicus
>Evans, David J. : Be Still, for the Presence of the Lord, hymn for chorus
>Rutter, John : A Gaelic Blessing
>Giordano, Umberto : Caro mio ben
>Lully, Jean-Baptiste : Amadis
>Traditional : How Great Thou Art
>Temple, Edith : Count your blessings, song
>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me
>Traditional, German : Still, still, still, weils Kindlein
>Levisalles, Eric : I Believe, song
>Temple, Sebastian : Make me a Channel of Your Peace
>Wonder, Stevie : If It's Magic
>Caccini, Giulio : Ave Maria
>Traditional, Quaker : How Can I Keep From Singing? (My Life Flows On), song
>Barry, John : Out of Africa (Theme)
>Solo, Sal : San Damiano (Heart and Soul), song
>Traditional, American : The Water Is Wide (after O Waly, Waly)
>Adam, Adolphe : Cantique de Noel for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chretiens," "O Holy Night")
>Rutter, John : Requiem
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Goodall, Howard : Eternal Light
>Forrest, George : Stranger in Paradise (from "Kismet")
>Handel, George Frideric : Tolomeo
>Anonymous : Lead Kindly Light
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Hear my prayer
>Burgon, Geoffrey : Nunc dimittis, for chorus, trumpet & organ
>Welsh Traditional : David of the White Rock (Dafydd y Garreg Wen), folk song
>Williams, W.S. Gwynn : My little Welsh Home, song
>James, Evan : Hen wlad fy nhadau (National Anthem, Wales)
>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
>Welsh Traditional : Ar Hyd y Nos (All Through the Night), folk song
>Welsh Traditional : Bugeilio'r gwenith gwyn (Watching the White Wheat), folk song
>Parry, Charles H. : Dear Lord and Father of mankind (Tune
>Regney, Noel : Do You Hear What I Hear?
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Lovland, Rolf : You Raise Me Up (Por ti seré), song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Brendan Graham.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2002

>Jones, Larry W. : New Horizons (I Found A Dream), song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.

>César Franck (1822 - 1890) : Panis angelicus
  • Performers: Dominic Horn] (Oboe); Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1872

>Evans, David J. : Be Still, for the Presence of the Lord, hymn for chorus
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Rutter, John : A Gaelic Blessing
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1978.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1978

>Giordano, Umberto : Caro mio ben
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1790

>Lully, Jean-Baptiste : Amadis :: Bois Epais
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Traditional : How Great Thou Art
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.

>Temple, Edith : Count your blessings, song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Monk, William Henry : Abide with me :: Eventide)
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1861

>Traditional, German : Still, still, still, weils Kindlein
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Levisalles, Eric : I Believe, song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.

>Temple, Sebastian : Make me a Channel of Your Peace
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.

>Wonder, Stevie : If It's Magic
  • Performers: Eleanor Hudson (Harp); Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Caccini, Giulio : Ave Maria
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1600

>Traditional, Quaker : How Can I Keep From Singing? (My Life Flows On), song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.

>Barry, John : Out of Africa (Theme)
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Solo, Sal : San Damiano (Heart and Soul), song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Traditional, American : The Water Is Wide (after O Waly, Waly)
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.

>Adam, Adolphe : Cantique de Noël for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chrétiens," "O Holy Night")
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1851

>Rutter, John : Requiem :: Pie Jesu
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1985

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Goodall, Howard : Eternal Light :: Agnus Dei
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Forrest, George : Stranger in Paradise (from "Kismet")
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Robert Wright (Composer/lyricist) (1914 - 2005).
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Handel, George Frideric : Tolomeo :: Did You Not Hear My Lady
  • Performers: Dominic Horn] (Oboe); Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1728.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1728

>Anonymous : Lead Kindly Light
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Hear my prayer
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/25/1844

>Burgon, Geoffrey : Nunc dimittis, for chorus, trumpet & organ
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1979

>Welsh Traditional : David of the White Rock (Dafydd y Garreg Wen), folk song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1794

>Williams, W.S. Gwynn : My little Welsh Home, song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>James, Evan : Hen wlad fy nhadau (National Anthem, Wales)
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with James James.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 36 sec.
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1856

>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
  • Performers: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano); Dan Reid (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1818

>Welsh Traditional : Ar Hyd y Nos (All Through the Night), folk song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1784

>Welsh Traditional : Bugeilio'r gwenith gwyn (Watching the White Wheat), folk song
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Parry, Charles H. : Dear Lord and Father of mankind (Tune :: Repton), anthem
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Regney, Noel : Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Performer: Aled Jones (Boy Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1962