1 800 222 6872

Masterworks for Flute and Piano by Poulenc, Martin, Reinecke, Martinu, Messiaen

Audio Samples

>Poulenc, Francis : Sonata for Flute and Piano
>Martin, Frank : Ballade for flute & piano
>Reinecke, Carl : Sonata for flute & piano in E major ("Undine"), Op. 167
>Martinu, Bohuslav : Sonata for Flute and Piano
>MessiaenOlivier : Le merle noir, for flute & piano, I/37

Album Summary

>Poulenc, Francis : Sonata for Flute and Piano
>Martin, Frank : Ballade for flute & piano
>Reinecke, Carl : Sonata for flute & piano in E major ("Undine"), Op. 167
>Martinu, Bohuslav : Sonata for Flute and Piano
>MessiaenOlivier : Le merle noir, for flute & piano, I/37
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Nybrokajen 11 (Former Academy of Music), Stockholm, Swe (06/2008).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Poulenc, Francis : Sonata for Flute and Piano
  • Performers: Sharon Bezaly (Flute); Ronald Brautigam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1956-1957

>Martin, Frank : Ballade for flute & piano
  • Performers: Sharon Bezaly (Flute); Ronald Brautigam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1939

>Reinecke, Carl : Sonata for flute & piano in E major ("Undine"), Op. 167
  • Performers: Ronald Brautigam (Piano); Sharon Bezaly (Flute)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Martinu, Bohuslav : Sonata for Flute and Piano
  • Performers: Sharon Bezaly (Flute); Ronald Brautigam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>MessiaenOlivier : Le merle noir, for flute & piano, I/37
  • Performers: Sharon Bezaly (Flute); Ronald Brautigam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1951