1 800 222 6872

Maurice André Edition / Concertos, Vol. 1

Audio Samples

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
>Mozart, Leopold : Concerto for trumpet, 2 horns, strings & continuo in D major
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Oboe in C major, H. 7g/C1 (doubtful)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Oboe in C major, K 314 (285d)
>Stölzel, Gottfried Heinrich : Concerto grosso a quattro chori in D major
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto ripieno (also Sinfonia), for strings & continuo in A major, RV 158
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major
>Stölzel, Gottfried Heinrich : Concerto for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 6 in D major, Op. 7/6 (T. 7/6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe and Violin in C minor, BWV 1060
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for trumpet, 2 oboes & continuo in D major, TWV 43
>     Concerto in D major for trumpet, two oboes and continuo
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 53
>     Concerto in D major for trumpet, two oboes and continuo
>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Introduction and variations on a German song, for violin (or flute) & piano in F major, Op. posth. 2
>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, S 49/WoO 1
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Sonata per camera, for violin, cello & continuo no 11 in A major "Saint Mark" (Trattenimenti no 11
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Trumpet in D major, D. 53 (arrangement of Violin Concerto in E major)
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 3 in G minor, HWV 287
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet in D major, TV 51 no D 7
>     D7
>Torelli, Giuseppe : Concerto, for trumpet & strings in D major (Etienne Roger 188)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Trumpet in B flat major (arranged from RV 548)
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata, for trumpet, 2 violins, viola & continuo in D major ("Sonate spirituosa"), TWV 44
>     D7
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for trumpet, oboe & strings in E-flat major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6
>Fischer, Johann Christian : Concerto for trumpet & orchestra in C
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 1 in E flat major
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 3 trumpets, 2 oboes, timpani, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 54
>     D3
>Loeillet, Jacques : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D
>Graupner, Christoph (II) : Concerto for 2 horns, timpani & strings in G major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Viola in G major, TV 51 no G 9
>     D3
>Fesch, Willem de : Concerto in C major for trumpet, strings & continuo
>Neruda, Johann Baptist Georg : Concerto for trumpet & strings in E flat major

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
>Mozart, Leopold : Concerto for trumpet, 2 horns, strings & continuo in D major
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Oboe in C major, H. 7g/C1 (doubtful)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Oboe in C major, K 314 (285d)
>Stölzel, Gottfried Heinrich : Concerto grosso a quattro chori in D major
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto ripieno (also Sinfonia), for strings & continuo in A major, RV 158
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major
>Stölzel, Gottfried Heinrich : Concerto for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 6 in D major, Op. 7/6 (T. 7/6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe and Violin in C minor, BWV 1060
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for trumpet, 2 oboes & continuo in D major, TWV 43
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 53
>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Introduction and variations on a German song, for violin (or flute) & piano in F major, Op. posth. 2
>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, S 49/WoO 1
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Sonata per camera, for violin, cello & continuo no 11 in A major "Saint Mark" (Trattenimenti no 11
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Trumpet in D major, D. 53 (arrangement of Violin Concerto in E major)
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 3 in G minor, HWV 287
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet in D major, TV 51 no D 7
>Torelli, Giuseppe : Concerto, for trumpet & strings in D major (Etienne Roger 188)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Trumpet in B flat major (arranged from RV 548)
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata, for trumpet, 2 violins, viola & continuo in D major ("Sonate spirituosa"), TWV 44
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for trumpet, oboe & strings in E-flat major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6
>Fischer, Johann Christian : Concerto for trumpet & orchestra in C
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 1 in E flat major
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 3 trumpets, 2 oboes, timpani, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 54
>Loeillet, Jacques : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D
>Graupner, Christoph (II) : Concerto for 2 horns, timpani & strings in G major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Viola in G major, TV 51 no G 9
>Fesch, Willem de : Concerto in C major for trumpet, strings & continuo
>Neruda, Johann Baptist Georg : Concerto for trumpet & strings in E flat major
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Theodor Guschlbauer
  • Running Time: 15 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1796

>Mozart, Leopold : Concerto for trumpet, 2 horns, strings & continuo in D major
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 12 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Oboe in C major, H. 7g/C1 (doubtful)
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sandor Frigyes
  • Running Time: 22 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1800

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Oboe in C major, K 314 (285d)
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sandor Frigyes
  • Notes: Composition written: 1777.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1777

>Gottfried Heinrich Stölzel (Composer) (1690 - 1749) : Concerto grosso a quattro chori in D major
  • Performers: Pierre Pierlot (Oboe); Paul Hongne (Bassoon); Bernard Soustrot (Trumpet); Guy Touvron (Trumpet); Bernard Gabel (Trumpet); Pierre Schweitzer (Trumpet); Mineo Sugiki (Trumpet); Maurice Andre (Trumpet); Maxence Larrieu (Flute)
  • Conductor: Philippe Caillard
  • Running Time: 11 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto ripieno (also Sinfonia), for strings & continuo in A major, RV 158
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1742

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 8 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1715

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Gottfried Heinrich Stölzel (Composer) (1690 - 1749) : Concerto for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Karl Ristenpart
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto à cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 6 in D major, Op. 7/6 (T. 7/6)
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Karl Ristenpart
  • Running Time: 8 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe and Violin in C minor, BWV 1060
  • Performers: Huguette Fernandez (Violin); Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 15 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1921

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for trumpet, 2 oboes & continuo in D major, TWV 43 :: Concerto in D major for trumpet, two oboes and continuo
  • Performers: Pierre Pierlot (Oboe); Paul Hongne (Bassoon); Jacques Chambon (Oboe); Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 14 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: by 1768

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 15 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 53 :: Concerto in D major for trumpet, two oboes and continuo
  • Performers: Pierre Pierlot (Oboe); Jacques Chambon (Oboe); Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Karl Ristenpart
  • Running Time: 9 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1768

>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Introduction and variations on a German song, for violin (or flute) & piano in F major, Op. posth. 2
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 13 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, S 49/WoO 1
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-Baptiste Mari
  • Running Time: 19 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 12/08/1803

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Sonata per camera, for violin, cello & continuo no 11 in A major "Saint Mark" (Trattenimenti no 11
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 7 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1711

>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Trumpet in D major, D. 53 (arrangement of Violin Concerto in E major)
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 10 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 3 in G minor, HWV 287
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 8 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1705

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet in D major, TV 51 no D 7 :: D7
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 8 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1708-1714

>Torelli, Giuseppe : Concerto, for trumpet & strings in D major (Etienne Roger 188)
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Ensemble: Wiener Solisten-Orchester
  • Running Time: 7 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Trumpet in B flat major (arranged from RV 548)
  • Performers: Maurice Andre (Trumpet); János Rolla (Violin)
  • Conductor: Sandor Frigyes
  • Running Time: 9 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata, for trumpet, 2 violins, viola & continuo in D major ("Sonate spirituosa"), TWV 44 :: D7
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Ensemble: Wiener Solisten-Orchester
  • Running Time: 9 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for trumpet, oboe & strings in E-flat major
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Ensemble: Wiener Solisten-Orchester
  • Running Time: 23 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Ensemble: Wiener Solisten-Orchester
  • Running Time: 10 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Fischer, Johann Christian : Concerto for trumpet & orchestra in C
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 16 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for trumpet, oboe & strings in E-flat major
  • Performers: Pierre Pierlot (Oboe); Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 23 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 1 in E flat major
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 14 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
  • Performers: Pierre Pierlot (Oboe); Gérard Jarry (Violin); Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute); Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-François Paillard
  • Running Time: 11 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 3 trumpets, 2 oboes, timpani, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 54 :: D3
  • Performers: Lionel Andre (Trumpet); Joel Pontet (Harpsichord); Daniel Arrignon (Oboe); Jean-Philippe Chavana (Oboe); Guy Touvron (Trumpet); Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-Pierre Wallez
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Orchestral de Paris
  • Running Time: 10 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Loeillet, Jacques : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Gery Lemaire
  • Ensemble: Les Solistes de Liège
  • Running Time: 8 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Graupner, Christoph (II) : Concerto for 2 horns, timpani & strings in G major
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Gery Lemaire
  • Ensemble: Les Solistes de Liège
  • Running Time: 9 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Viola in G major, TV 51 no G 9 :: D3
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Gery Lemaire
  • Ensemble: Les Solistes de Liège
  • Running Time: 15 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1716-1721

>Fesch, Willem de : Concerto in C major for trumpet, strings & continuo
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Gery Lemaire
  • Ensemble: Les Solistes de Liège
  • Running Time: 15 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Neruda, Johann Baptist Georg : Concerto for trumpet & strings in E flat major
  • Performer: Maurice Andre (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Jean-Pierre Wallez
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Orchestral de Paris
  • Running Time: 15 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1740-1775