1 800 222 6872

Westhoff: Suite No.5; Biber: Passacaglia; Bach: Partita No. 2; Etc.

> Violin Suite No. 5 in D minor - I. Allemande
> Violin Suite No. 5 in D minor - II. Courante
> Violin Suite No. 5 in D minor - III. Sarabande
> Violin Suite No. 5 in D minor - IV. Gigue
> Passacaglia for Solo Violin - Passacaglia for Solo Violin
> Violin Partita No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1004 - I. Allemande
> Violin Partita No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1004 - II. Corrente
> Violin Partita No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1004 - III. Sarabanda
> Violin Partita No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1004 - IV. Giga
> Violin Partita No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1004 - V. Ciaccona
> 12 Fantaisies: No. 7 in E flat major, TWV 40:20 - I. Dolce
> 12 Fantaisies: No. 7 in E flat major, TWV 40:20 - II. Allegro
> 12 Fantaisies: No. 7 in E flat major, TWV 40:20 - III. Largo
> 12 Fantaisies: No. 7 in E flat major, TWV 40:20 - IV. Presto
> Violin Sonata in B flat major, Op. 5, No. 5 (arr. of Cello Sonata in F major, Op. 5, No. 5) - I. Adagio
> Violin Sonata in B flat major, Op. 5, No. 5 (arr. of Cello Sonata in F major, Op. 5, No. 5) - II. Vivace
> Violin Sonata in B flat major, Op. 5, No. 5 (arr. of Cello Sonata in F major, Op. 5, No. 5) - III. Affetuoso
> Violin Sonata in B flat major, Op. 5, No. 5 (arr. of Cello Sonata in F major, Op. 5, No. 5) - IV. Giga: Allegro

Album Summary

>Westhoff, Johann Paul von : Suite (Partita) for solo violin no 5 in D minor
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Passacaglia for Violin solo in G minor
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 2 in D minor, BWV 1004
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasias (12) for Violin solo
>Geminiani, Francesco : Sonata for recorder (or oboe or violin) & continuo no 5 (aka "No. 2") in D major
Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware (08/08/2009/09/12/2009).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Westhoff, Johann Paul von : Suite (Partita) for solo violin no 5 in D minor
  • Notes: University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware (08/08/2009/09/12/2009)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1697

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Passacaglia for Violin solo in G minor
  • Notes: University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware (08/08/2009/09/12/2009)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1676

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 2 in D minor, BWV 1004
  • Notes: University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware (08/08/2009/09/12/2009)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasias (12) for Violin solo :: 20
  • Notes: University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware (08/08/2009/09/12/2009)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1735

>Geminiani, Francesco : Sonata for recorder (or oboe or violin) & continuo no 5 (aka "No. 2") in D major
  • Notes: University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware (08/08/2009/09/12/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730